[[ Official 2009 World Series Post: PHILLIES (2) @ YANKEES (3) Game 6 (11/04) ]]

I'm doing this from my phone, so this is going to take longer than normal, but it looks like Mez and jrp had threads made at midnight EST.

That right?

If so, you two pick a number, 0-100. Closest one gets the thread.

PM me the number you pick you so I don't have to fish back and forth between threads.

U MAD CUZ THE YANKEES ARE STYLIN ON YOU!?
laugh.gif

Mets havent made playoffs in 3 years and had the most injuries this year.... U MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wait i dont get it...
if mets and phillies have a rivalry...

why do mets fans want the phillies to beat the yankees? =\

shouldnt they root for their hometown?

You can't be a Mets fan and want the Phillies to win. Yes I agree about the bandwagoners but NY needs the crown back.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

I'm doing this from my phone, so this is going to take longer than normal, but it looks like Mez and jrp had threads made at midnight EST.

That right?

PM me the number you pick you so I don't have to fish back and forth between threads.

Ska, I think you should just leave this one. It already has the most replies.

That right?

What?! You finally joined the 21st century? Last I remember (probably a couple of years ago) you only rocked the free phones or something like that
laugh.gif

I merged the two threads and led w/ Mez's thread because his was started 60 seconds earlier.

I wish these were the grey underbrims but *!$* it, I'm getting mine whenever they're available.

Modell's right by my job FTW

Mets+Phillies+Logo.jpg

Go Phillies!
tired.gif

indifferent.gif
WOW.

IDGAF what they say... if you're a Met fan and rooting for a division rival over you're city rival who you only play 6 times out the season, ican't honor that.

Red Sox/Mets WS I'm going for the Mets without hesitation.

Real Mets fans don't EVER cheer for the Yanks. Even Phillies fans hate the Yankees more than the Mets.

Same way I cheered for the Fish in 2003, I will cheer for an NL team to rep (especially an NL East team).

I envy the Phils, they are everything I wish my team was.

Mez, if I was asked before 2007 who I would root for I'd probably pick the Phillies.

That being said, the Phillies have grown to become our most hated rival. If we don't get past them we can't even think about the Yankees.

Plus, I love my city. The morale in New York has been very low for a very long time, for many reasons (9/11, the economy, etc.). A Yankees WS win might be whatour city needs to regain some positive spirits.

I am a true Mets fan through and through; do NOT get that twisted.

But there are circumstances within baseball and outside of baseball that determine why I'm endorsing the Yankees this year.

Back
Top Bottom