[[ Official 2009 World Series Post: PHILLIES (2) @ YANKEES (3) Game 6 (11/04) ]]

laugh.gif

A!

i expect a lot of scoring and it probably will come down to relief pitching.

yanks better hope that their bullpen didn't get shook from last night. the phillies looked like they can handle the bullpen. if burnett doesnt take thisthing to 7 innings, yankees might not even get it to rivera.

huge pedro fan, so obviously i want to see him do well, but i definitely don't expect him to turn back the clock and throw a gem. for phillies, hopefullyhe can get to 6innings and have the bullpen finish it. as far as burnett goes, he better not be walking batters and giving phillies chances to bat with RISP.btw, who catches for burnett, is it molina?

is this man, gonna play? i wanna see him go deep
laugh.gif

matt-stairs-autographed-baseball-card-oakland-as_9ebb5a22ab7fefb11a0a14eed785353a.jpg

off topic: how the #%!+ the cleveland indians screw this up...
laugh.gif

I don't think Pedro is going to be that effective tonight.

5 runs before being pulled in one of the middle innings.

Same thing everyone said in Pedro's game against the Dodgers

AJ Burnett is going to get lit up by the Phillies line up, I honestly think Pedro goes good or Pedro goes bad, no middle ground but i'll keep the faith inhim

he is still very effective with his inside/outside pitching

one pitcher tonight is going to pitch above expectations. As a phillies fan i wanna say pedro, but i am not sure. But one of these pitchers is going to go 7with like 2-3 runs maybe less. Burnett or Pedro will step up tonight and help his team win.

Originally Posted by John2st

one pitcher tonight is going to pitch above expectations. As a phillies fan i wanna say pedro, but i am not sure. But one of these pitchers is going to go 7 with like 2-3 runs maybe less. Burnett or Pedro will step up tonight and help his team win.
im thinking this to.

please let it be Pedro

^^^^ WHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT??????!?!?!

eek.gif

What's REALLY good with that Empire State of Mind, Jigga?

laugh.gif

- Harriston Jr. is getting the start over Swisher tonight in RF, a straight numbers matchup here. Jerry has 10 hits in 27 lifetime at-bats (.370 BA), and a.907 OPS.
- Molina is starting tonight over Posada, obviously to catch Burnett. I'm getting tired of it already.
Game 2 lineup for the Yankees (don't see the Phillies posted anywhere just yet).

YANKEES
Jeter SS
Damon LF
Teixeira 1B
Rodriguez 3B
Matsui DH
Cano 2B
Hairston RF
Cabrera CF
Molina C
Pitching: RHP A.J. Burnett (0-0, 4.42 ERA in postseason)

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I'm not saying it's photoshopped, but something looks off with that hat in the pic.

God forbid we question it
laugh.gif

Where's my boy True at? Gotta see his initial reaction to it
laugh.gif

Looks like Simply is gonna get her wish. Just heard on the radio that Girardi decided to go with Hairston in right and bench Swish for 2nite..

harstion and molina , we at a disadvantage already . Aj better pick it up if hes force posada out of the game
eyes.gif

I guess cheering for the Phils in this serious, even though I rarely give support to Philly fan, haha

Back
Top Bottom