[[ Official 2009 World Series Post: PHILLIES (2) @ YANKEES (3) Game 6 (11/04) ]]

Assassin up in here acting like he broke the story to the whole world.
laugh.gif

This guy. Just chill, son. Talking about seeing people in real life. The internet is not serious business, for the record.
laugh.gif

Deadass all y'all in this thread is actin like clowns right now. Gangin up on Assassin is real wack like come on is this kindergarten? Its obvious him andai fan hate eachother let THEM 2 argue and stop ridin ai's nuts

Man, Yankees threads used to be so tame during the regular season. Now they're full of arguments and veiled threats.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Deadass all y'all in this thread is actin like clowns right now. Gangin up on Assassin is real wack like come on is this kindergarten? Its obvious him and ai fan hate eachother let THEM 2 argue and stop ridin ai's nuts
roll.gif
Now everyone's ganging up on him...like he didn't do that to himself.

The argument started before AI came in here so what you talkin' 'bout?

!#!#*$ just come in here posting w/e pops up in their head sometimes...

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

roll.gif

Wow musta missed it while I was switching back and forth with MNF. Thats terrible. How do you "Let that Slip".

How you say the same thing im saying but want to argue this a few pages later. How much sense does that make. And then cats say im just arguing.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Correct. I said the same thing about letting that slip. If you read my other post again I echo that sentiment. That is unacceptable. But You are out hereacting like The Phillies themselves went and forced the paper to print the ad. Reading IS FUN when you can COMPREHEND WHAT YOU ARE READING.

And here come ya boy KingFoam. Son I have no idea how you can condone dude comments. Its getting old. Dude is trollin the $#$% out of the thread. If thats thetype of sports conversations your used to then I feel sorry for you. He cannot have a real conversation because he doesnt take off the Yankees goggles. Andapparently your not allowed to be civil with fans of other teams? If that was the case I would have no Girlfriend, No friends in general, and I would hav todisown my family from NY. Should I also have to go to the bathroom in a seperate area MASAH?

Assassin just calm down a little. You dont want any friends on here, congrats your doing a great job. But this isnt even that serious fam.

Broad Street vs. Wall Street

"You just can't beat the person that never gives up" - Babe Ruth.

Let's get em Phils
pimp.gif

F$%# Broad street
happy.gif

And don't try to make NY look soft talkin about some wall street
laugh.gif
Yankees play in the bronx boy

With all the talk in here, I'm trying to avoid hitting the limit on my main. I wanna be able to celebrate with HTTB if we win tonight.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom