[[ Official 2009 World Series Post: PHILLIES (2) @ YANKEES (3) Game 6 (11/04) ]]

C'mon, Phightin' Phils!!
smokin.gif

Do NOT let this happen tonight:

World-Series-trophy.jpg

NOOOOOOT... TONIGHT!!! You hear me, Chase? Pedro? Ryan? Ryan? RYAN HOWARD!!! WAKE THE HELL UP AND LISTEN TO ME!! Hey, good morning, sunshine. Glad you couldwake up from your nap to join your team... WHO IS IN THE WORLD SERIES. Grab a bat and get your uniform back from that piece of crap who's been wearing it.

DO NOT... LET THEM GET IT... TONIGHT!!

"So what if we win tonight and they get it Thursday night?"

*SMACK*

NOOOTTT... TONIGHT!!!

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

postcover.jpg

I saw this this morning, this was not funny to me this was a terrible job in newspaper layout and who ever approved this garbage photo does not deserve theirjob. I am a Yankees fan but I am also a journalism major. Garbage like this on FRONT COVER of the newspaper is a joke when you have Bloomberg winning anelection. The Post is such a joke.

Originally Posted by G Stacks

With all the talk in here, I'm trying to avoid hitting the limit on my main. I wanna be able to celebrate with HTTB if we win tonight.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

ska, your "LISTEN TO ME" will go down in Niketalk lore.

I was crying when I read that directed at Vladdy.
roll.gif

venom, The Post is never to be taken seriously. I'm sure you know that, but that tabloid is horrible.

It's only a matter of time before the Bat Boy or an alien baby make the cover.

What the @%%@? Why are they showing the Knicks pregame on Yes? Man, this $%#% is all *%%%+$ up.

*passes out*

Ska = a more coherent and less senile Lou Holtz?

Today is a must-win, imo. I don't care what anyone says.

md1v7c.jpg

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

I find it funny the phillies have hope. You guys beat the Rays, this is the Yankees in NY. /Season
grin.gif

You're gonna look like a damn fool if yall lose tonight.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

I find it funny the phillies have hope. You guys beat the Rays, this is the Yankees in NY. /Season
grin.gif

You're gonna look like a damn fool if yall lose tonight.
laugh.gif
That ship has sailed my friend. That ship has sailed

all this shows me is a lack of confidence

GUYS, I'M #%*+%!% PUMPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LET'S #%*+%!% GO YANKEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom