Official 2009 NY Jets ( 9-7 ) Season Thread. Jets vs Colts 1/24 . AFC Championship !!!!

Cincy won't sit starters, they can get a 3rd seed if they win and NE loses. Anyway, I thought this was a game thread so I came in, haha, but I'll exit.This AFC race should be interesting to say the least

Originally Posted by onewearz

working on tickets for next week, fingers crossed .........
I was on Stubhub at halftime and into the 3rd Quarter, prices were as low as $40-50 a ticket. I check a minute ago, and lowest price for UpperLevel seats are $70.

Expected, but didn't think THAT quick.

i got a guy whos a pretty shady character, 50 bucks and he gets me in, field level at that

these were the seats he got my cuz last week

20458_1212066780191_1184410377_30546026_6590716_n.jpg

he always comes thru, i ask no questions
laugh.gif

thank you, jets! it was fun being on your wagon for 3.5 hours.

now y'all can piss off, tho
laugh.gif

Hey i know you guys don't want pessimissm but say we lose, what needs to happen so we get in? i been tryin to figure it out... any help?

Has anyone explained the reason why/how the Jets have the tie breaker over Baltimore even though Baltimore killed Denver head to head?

Originally Posted by damnitzvin

why do i have a feeling sanchez isnt gonna come thru and bengals gonna blow us out
smh.gif
frown.gif

no pessimism for the week

remember the last win and we're in , 2002 against the packers, 42-17
pimp.gif

sanchez will open some eyes on sunday night

NO PESSIMISM !!!!!!!!
laugh.gif

jets fans, how do you think the possibilitys would be for me getting a ticket for the game in the $50-60 range. i might just end up going by myself if ican't get any of my relatives to go with me.

i was debating trying the scalpers by the stadium on gameday if all else fails but i would like to have a ticket secured before i leave to new york on thefirst. any help would defenitly be appreciated.

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

why don't you go with onewearz and have a mini summit? just a thought

laugh.gif
i would go to the game with him or anyone else on here because iknow its less of a hassle trying to track down two tickets then one.

yo i should know how many tix i can get a hold of by no later than tues. i need 3 , if i can get a hold of more, the ticket is yours. i'll let u know assoon as i find out.........

yo i should know how many tix i can get a hold of by no later than tues. i need 3 , if i can get a hold of more, the ticket is yours. i'll let u know as soon as i find out.........

ok cool, just keep me posted let me know the price and if its in my baller on a budget price range, ill paypal you the payment and i could just pick it upat the game on sunday.

i appreciate any help though.

i just noticed the game got flexed to the sunday night game as well.

the ticket is always 50 bucks with my connect. i dont know how he does it but like i said he never sold me any fake tix or anything. he just tells me to ask noquestions
laugh.gif

when i hear from him i'll pm u .. no promises though, i'll do what i can ........

some more pics of the seats he got my cousin

20458_1212066900194_1184410377_30546028_3398034_n.jpg

20458_1212066940195_1184410377_30546029_6709153_n.jpg

20458_1212066980196_1184410377_30546030_227294_n.jpg

cant beat those seats for 50 bucks

the ticket is always 50 bucks with my connect. i dont know how he does it but like i said he never sold me any fake tix or anything. he just tells me to ask no questions
laugh.gif

when i hear from him i'll pm u .. no promises though, i'll do what i can ........

sounds good to me whatever you could do is appreciated. either way i appreciate you looking out for me though

If anyone got any extra tix hit a brother up...I am confident for the first time in my life we will beat the bengals sunday!!!

J Steezzz, if we lose, that's it, we don't make the playoffs (as far as I know).

Fizzy, you are mistaken. It isn't the Bengals game. It's the Jets game
pimp.gif

I really want to go to the game, but I don't think it's going to happen. I'll have to settle for my boys basement, or maybe a bar.

Back
Top Bottom