Official 2009 NY Jets ( 9-7 ) Season Thread. Jets vs Colts 1/24 . AFC Championship !!!!

dude we got u guys from the start of the season and we finish the season

next years threads will be epic
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by damnitzvin

so ravens and fins gotta lose today for us to have a chance?
need Dolphins and Ravens to lose 1 out of their next 3 and we have to win out.....got a shot but leave it to the Jets to have a win and your inscenario vs the Bengals and get blown out

yup we need the ravens and fins to lose

if we just handle biz we should be able to get in ......

Originally Posted by onewearz

i feel like a %!!@%+# met fan right now .........
I can't even think about watching them play the Colts.

With the best defense in the @!+$!%+ league, we lose because of our SPECIAL TEAMS.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

jets and miami lose
pimp.gif

got that breathing space
You had the division wrapped up when the Jets started the season 3-0.

frown.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

jets and miami lose
pimp.gif

got that breathing space
You had the division wrapped up when the Jets started the season 3-0.

frown.gif
mad.gif
you guys would still be in a decent spot if you didnt have to play indy...but like i said before, i will be a jet fan for that game

umm we still have a chance, fins and ravens lose the last 2 and jets beat the colts and bengals
smile.gif

yea....nvm
smh.gif

We need to bring in a quarterback in the offseason... A veteran who we can win now with, and let Sanchez sit and learn for a while.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

We need to bring in a quarterback in the offseason... A veteran who we can win now with, and let Sanchez sit and learn for a while.

I do NOT like Sanchez. This kid seriously needs to learn how to play in the NFL.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

No point in that now. If you were going to do that, you did it this season, not next when he has started all but one game thus far.

We are still in the hunt for a Wildcard spot, believe it or not. A current 6-way tie with the Jaguars, Dolphins, Steelers, Texans, and Titans. The odds of usbeating the Colts is stopping us, but who %#+!%%+ knows with this team. They can either show up and play to win (word to Herm) or have the mindset that theseason ended against the Falcons.

Oh, and Fizzy, I found this on the Jets forums I post at. Your avy has been updated.
Spoiler [+]
attachment.php

Back
Top Bottom