Official 2009 NY Jets ( 9-7 ) Season Thread. Jets vs Colts 1/24 . AFC Championship !!!!

You thought our defense was great now? Wait until Monday night. Calvin Pace is back as of today (our best pass rusher, by far) and hopefully Sheppard andStrickland are ready to come back. No more Gholston starting either.

^Oh no doubt bkmac

We were discussing it sunday at the titans game in section 311 that this defense is playing great and we still have no pace for another week

Pace will be a beast in this defense.

Gholston showed such promise in the eagles pre-season game too.

What a waste.

WE GOT BRAYLON Y'ALL
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
WE GOT A REAL WIDE RECIEVER !

More options for the rook, hopefully Edwards comes to play and catches the FREAKIN ball!

SQUISH THE PHISH!!!!!

he does seem alittle fruity
laugh.gif

oh well just score and we'll act like nothings going on ..........

Hate to say it but Leon is replaceable especially because it seems we aren't even using him in the way he should be used.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Hate to say it but Leon is replaceable especially because it seems we aren't even using him in the way he should be used.

I still don't know why we're even trying with Thomas Jones anymore. Sure, he had a great year last season, but he seems to be in a heavy slump thisyear and we need to give other people a chance.

I like Shone Greene and Leon to get more opportunities.

CSL of the Operation Sports forums figured out a way to trade for Edwards if you already started your Jets franchise inMadden 2010.
Can't believe I didn't think about editing postions. So yeah, just started a Franchise as the Jets to see how this trade can be done. Simmed to the Dolphins game and did as follows:

Change Braylon Edwards to ROLB (16 OVR)
Traded a 6th Round pick for Brett Ratliff
Traded Stuckey, Trusnik and a 3rd for Edwards and a 4th
Change Edwards back to WR
Trade Ratliff, a 5th and Cleveland's 4th for the 6th initially traded for Ratliff

Works out Cleveland get Stuckey, Trusnik, 3rd and 5th round picks (like real life) for Edwards. Only problems you might come across are roster space ones.
http://www.operationsports.com/foru...66281-how-trade-edwards-jets-franchise-2.html

It works perfectly (at least in my game). For some reason though, I needed to sign a LT. I signed Free Agent Qasim Mitchell ($990K with $110K Bonus for 1 year.I do not plan on playing him once, I just signed him to fill the roster spot). I need to sign a LG also. I signed Free Agent Jacob Bender (the same $990K with$220K Bonus for 1 year, again, do not plan on playing him once).

i had traded for brandon marshall in my season earlier. no need for braylon in mine

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

^ yo its crazy cause in my franchise they accepted the exact trade
Really? Lucky. In mine, they wouldn't. Stuckey was a 71 ovr and Trusnik was a 63 ovr. They wouldn't even accept it with a 1st rounderinstead of a 3rd/5th.

Whatever, trades done. I can't wait to play the game against Miami, *+@* them up!
grin.gif

I just posted in the game thread.

Defense played like garbage.

Edwards was impressive.

Good game overall

Sunday they are calling for heavy rain for anyone going.

I just got my seats for next year in sec 346 row 23. (Row 4 is the equivalent to the last row in the upper deck of the old stadium) so I am higher but I amthere. (I am in 311 in the last row in the current stadium in the upper deck)

Get my rain coat ready for the bills.

Really easy schedule, ext 4 weeks, got to take care of business. I'll be very disappointed if our record is not 7-2.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Really easy schedule, ext 4 weeks, got to take care of business. I'll be very disappointed if our record is not 7-2.

was looking at it... We can finish strong before the bye. Just watched Rex's post-game... dude was disappointed at himself because the defense waslack-luster. Couldn't get any pressure on the QB and it seemed like we played cover-2 the whole way through... haven't seen that since... maybe HermEdwards days.

Back
Top Bottom