Official 2009 NY Jets ( 9-7 ) Season Thread. Jets vs Colts 1/24 . AFC Championship !!!!

nice throw, nice catch
pimp.gif

lets put em away ........

As much I hated to see that dropped passed, it will only benefit the Titans.

Vince Young is going to be your starter next week.
Don't let us down, Young.

3-0? props to New York, Sanchez handled that game very well. What happened to last years Titans? Haynesworth wasn't THAT good.

congrats to jets fans for your team's 3-0 start
its still early in the season, but your team has potential

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

3-0? props to New York, Sanchez handled that game very well. What happened to last years Titans? Haynesworth wasn't THAT good.
we're virtually the same, close games we pulled out last year vs. close games we're coming up short in this year, we have the same formulathough.

I think it's all this added hype they have surrounding them, they're suppose to be good and feared, and that brings about a certain mindset, BUT whenyou've "earned it" even though you don't "deserve it" it can cause some problems mentally, which is what I think we're seeing.

We weren't invincible by any stretch of the imagination last year, but we went out there with something to prove each game because they never respected useven thought we won game after game after game, that's not here this year so it's just whatever, "we'll come back next week", but these#%$*!@ gotta get it together because it won't just happen magically

Back
Top Bottom