|||--- OFFICIAL 2009 NHL OFF-SEASON THREAD.....BOSTON BRUINS TRADE PHIL KESSEL TO TORONTO ---|||

Originally Posted by cquan05

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Confirmed: Rangers sign Marian Gaborik
For How much?

The Kings were looking at Gaborik but failed to offer him a contract, what else is new.
smh.gif
Gaborik signed for 5 years @ $7.5 a year. Way overpaid IMO.........

OH wow. He made out like a bandit.

^
laugh.gif
I know you're not about to proclaim WSH winning the title...and I know you hate Crosby enough not to say Pitt either.

Originally Posted by Proshares

^
laugh.gif
I know you're not about to proclaim WSH winning the title...and I know you hate Crosby enough not to say Pitt either.
Oh no...not at all....

the D is beyond suspect.....

I was talking about the Hawks having Hossa on board....

Proshares -

He is usually forgotten by me
laugh.gif

Sorry that My first guess when a Devil scores a goal is Zach Parise. My other two guesses just signed free agent deals elsewhere
laugh.gif

The people I sit with at Nets games also have Tickets with the Devils. He gets on me too for that.

Tough being a Rangers fan while liking Nets Basketball
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by Proshares

^
laugh.gif
Oh no...not at all....

the D is beyond suspect.....

I was talking about the Hawks having Hossa on board....

I meant who did you think was coming out of the East to call the Hawks SCF runner-ups...

If Mike Cammalleri got 6mil/per, this deal is just fine. Of course its risky with his injury problems but he had the hip surgery this year which doctors saywere the root of his groin problems. I've also heard some bad things about the MIN training staff. He now comes to the Rangers who have one of the beststaffs in the league who generally do a great job at keeping the guys on the ice.

Sounds like wishful thinking, I know. Only time will tell if this contract is bad. If he is able to stay healthy, he is worth every penny, IMO.

Gaborik is a bit overpaid IMO and Cammalleri quietly had a stellar year last year. He earned the contract IMO but maybe just a bit overpaid. I am sure theDevils will be fine, but it will be a different look in comparison to pretty much their entire franchise history. Hopefully they DO NOT sign Lemaire to be thecoach as they have talked about. We need an offensive minded coach.

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

If Mike Cammalleri got 6mil/per, this deal is just fine. Of course its risky with his injury problems but he had the hip surgery this year which doctors say were the root of his groin problems. I've also heard some bad things about the MIN training staff. He now comes to the Rangers who have one of the best staffs in the league who generally do a great job at keeping the guys on the ice.

Sounds like wishful thinking, I know. Only time will tell if this contract is bad. If he is able to stay healthy, he is worth every penny, IMO.
Cammalleri was WELL overpaid as well, this summer his head is going to be HUGE (pause, no #@#@ etc etc)..he was already cocky before, can'timagine how he'll be now
laugh.gif

I just don't think Gaborik is worth the $7.5 per year that's all. Then again, I feel a few others were overpaid yesterday too.
ohwell.gif

Well he demands a trade and conveniently says no when he is supposed to get a $4 million bonus in like 45 minutes? I'd be mad to.

Nice raise for Scuderi. He proved himself in the playoffs. Solid stay at home defenseman. Good signing for LA.

Cquan - can you drop some info on Tim Brent? Haven't seen him play.
Grabovski signing is key. I can see him having more a significant role in the offense.

Originally Posted by Copp 2 Of Em

Cquan - can you drop some info on Tim Brent? Haven't seen him play.
Grabovski signing is key. I can see him having more a significant role in the offense
Timmy is one of my buddies and he lived @ one of my closest friends house while he was playing junior here. He's a rare right handed centremanwho can put points on the board if given the chance. He led the Rockford Ice Hogs in pts during the Reg.Season this year and last year he led the WBS Penguinsin pts during the Reg.Season. He was an Assistant Captain on the 2004 world juniors team as well. If he can crack the lineup this Sept it'll be sick, butI expect him to spend the majority of time with the Marlies
ohwell.gif

so with Rupp gone, we should see some more of PL3
610x.jpg

man but whos gonna center the 2nd line in NJ? i wouldnt mind if we got Saku but i dont know about giving him a 4 year deal like he wants.

and ATFK thanks for the link in one of the earlier NHL threads, got a Parise Authentic coming my way
pimp.gif

^.... sportsk.com?

no problem man... I'm waiting for them to re-stock their authentics and I'm probably gonna order a Nash authentic.

I also have a Rangers blank waiting for a #10 to get sewn on...
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom