|||--- OFFICIAL 2009 NHL OFF-SEASON THREAD.....BOSTON BRUINS TRADE PHIL KESSEL TO TORONTO ---|||

KEVIN LOWE & STEVE TAMBELLINI ARE MEETING WITH DANY HEATLEY IN BC AS WE SPEAK TO TRY AND CONVINCE HIM TO WAIVE HIS NO TRADE CLAUSE AND BECOME AN EDMONTON OILER.

b0935b94ee335bd973c3137ca8608a9b44980d9.jpg

wow I loved him in pittsburgh hated him in detroit..now I love him again
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Madden, Gionta, Rupp, and Clemmensen all gone for the Devils. I guess they are actually going to let the youngin's play. Good idea IMO. Madden proved to berather uneffective lately and Gionta wasn't the same without Gomer. Hopefully the Devils get someone to fill the void on the third line and let Bergforsplay RW on the second line. Should be an interesting season for my Devils.

^I'm starting to hear MTL has just enough to re-sign Kovalev......we'll see what happens.

Confirmed: Heatley says "no" to EDM,Rangers back in trade talks

If Sather can open up cap space and fleece Murray, by all means go for it. But I think Heatley will just wind up staying with the Senators.

malhotra...would love to see him boston. only cause he's indian
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

he's married to steve nash's sister too, huh? pics?

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Confirmed: Rangers sign Marian Gaborik
For How much?

The Kings were looking at Gaborik but failed to offer him a contract, what else is new.
smh.gif

Wow they got Gaborik and now trying to scoop up Heatley?

Next season is going to be interesting in the AE. Gingers I don't think they should have let Rupp go.

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

b0935b94ee335bd973c3137ca8608a9b44980d9.jpg

wow I loved him in pittsburgh hated him in detroit..now I love him again
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

As soon as this was announced I couldn't help but like our chances even more next season.

Khabibulin signed somewhere else correct? Is Huet definitely the #1 starter going into next season?

Seriously the Hawks IMO are now considered a top 3 team in the West with Detroit and Anaheim. They made good signing with Hossa and Kopecky and added a guy inMadden who will still be a valuable PK guy and will be able to contribute decent minutes as a 3rd or 4th center. Thats a good free agent core to have cominginto what was already a very good team. Gotta see if Huet can handle it though.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Confirmed: Rangers sign Marian Gaborik
For How much?

The Kings were looking at Gaborik but failed to offer him a contract, what else is new.
smh.gif
Gaborik signed for 5 years @ $7.5 a year. Way overpaid IMO.........

Originally Posted by Proshares

Khabibulin signed somewhere else correct? Is Huet definitely the #1 starter going into next season?
Bulin Wall signed in Edmonton for 4 years @ $3.75 per year.

Happy with the Rangers signing Gaborik, Hopefully he can stay healthy on the Ice though.....

I am still angry about Brashear. I really do hope Avery knocks him out in practice.

The Devils will be fine, they usually end up with the players they let go in free agency back at the trade deadline anyway or they at least try too. lol.

Parise and Marty are still the only Devils I know, oh and Kevin Weekes, BUM.

Back
Top Bottom