OFFICIAL 2009 NFL DRAFT (APRIL 25-26) VOL. NFL SALVATION

Congrats to my N' gartrell... He used to act like he was in the league already at CSU.. Lol

Ima have to go holla at him in san diego...

haha i kno who shady mccoy is... ive been waiting months for the browns to pick him up with one of our THREE 2nd rounders but of course they blew it asusual... :/

i suppose im ok with this dude from liberty.... jamal has another year left him so whether we opt for size or speed wont really matter, well still have allfacets covered, jus want somebody wit talent, sumthin about mccoy tho, i kno hes way small for the pro level but that man glides... ducks n between blockerslike he gale sayers, imagaine what he could do on 3rd down with a solid line... slot him out, jet reverses etc. jus a player that opponents HAVE to key on

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by WILLINC

Its been stated many times Henne is the next QB for Miami. So, trash or not hes next in line.

They'll realize that mistake soon enough.
whatever dude. probably the same person that said the dolphins would suck last season. i love it, keep doubting.
laugh.gif

I have nothing against the Dolphins, I just watched Chad Henne for four years and don't see him being more than a NFL back-up.

Damn Francies is still out there, I wonder what happened. Too small, behavioral issues, bad 40?

Originally Posted by vctry20

Damn Francies is still out there, I wonder what happened. Too small, behavioral issues, bad 40?

thought he would go ahead of christopher owens

because drafting a punter before round 7 means u intend to punt alot...
laugh.gif

and arian foster puts it on the ground... we dont need anymore negative plays on offense haha

come on brownies this our round to show that we can actually recognize n draft talented players... i wouldnt be upset with kory sheetz....

Back
Top Bottom