OFFICIAL 2009 NFL DRAFT (APRIL 25-26) VOL. NFL SALVATION

Oh God...Stephen McGee must have just inflated Jerry's ego so much. When Jerry called him to tell him they were picking him, McGee was calling him"Coach."
laugh.gif

How does Donald Brown not make sense for the Colts, Trent? Addai is a bum.

NELSON.
pimp.gif

To the Bills?!
sick.gif

Terrell, Money, Evans, Fred Jackson...

Brandon Williams, OLB/DE from Texas Tech...

Another guy they liked and had their eyes on all along...

Best guess is Greg Ellis and Bobby Carpenter are in trouble... 3 LBs taken already...

Of course...DJ Moore (one of the players I wanted most in this draft) goes to a division rival
mad.gif

Originally Posted by StephonUrkel

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

i feel for shad
tired.gif
i think Ringer and Brown are gonna get taken ahead of him and wouldnt be surprised if some if some unknown back too.

He was one of the top performers at the combine and Sr bowl, had great interviews but "he went to liberty"
smh.gif

Dude, I am SOOOOOOOO begging for the Browns to pick him.

Dude could be the successor to Jamal Lewis.

Love his North/South bruising style.
nerd.gif
who?

Jennings is a pure power back. A one cut runner that actually does have decent burst. Extremely productive coming out of Liberty. Decentblocker, not sure how he is in pass-pro. North-South guy, not East-West.

Combine Results:

40 Yard Dash : 4.67 seconds

Bench Press : 29.0 reps

Vertical Jump : 34.0 inches

Broad Jump : 120.0 inches

3 Cone Drill : 6.86 seconds

20 Yard Shuttle : 4.2 seconds

60 Yard Shuttle : 11.46 seconds

In four seasons, he rushed 719 times for 4,044 yards (5.62 avg.) and 43 touchdowns, caught 48 passes for 557 yards (11.6 avg.) with four scores and totaled 284 points, along with 4,601 all-purpose yards, an average of 117.97 yards per game

Originally Posted by StephonUrkel

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

i feel for shad
tired.gif
i think Ringer and Brown are gonna get taken ahead of him and wouldnt be surprised if some if some unknown back too.

He was one of the top performers at the combine and Sr bowl, had great interviews but "he went to liberty"
smh.gif

Dude, I am SOOOOOOOO begging for the Browns to pick him.

Dude could be the successor to Jamal Lewis.

Love his North/South bruising style.
nerd.gif
who?

Jennings is a pure power back. A one cut runner that actually does have decent burst. Extremely productive coming out of Liberty. Decent blocker, not sure how he is in pass-pro. North-South guy, not East-West.

Combine Results:

40 Yard Dash : 4.67 seconds

Bench Press : 29.0 reps

Vertical Jump : 34.0 inches

Broad Jump : 120.0 inches

3 Cone Drill : 6.86 seconds

20 Yard Shuttle : 4.2 seconds

60 Yard Shuttle : 11.46 seconds

In four seasons, he rushed 719 times for 4,044 yards (5.62 avg.) and 43 touchdowns, caught 48 passes for 557 yards (11.6 avg.) with four scores and totaled 284 points, along with 4,601 all-purpose yards, an average of 117.97 yards per game

he ran in the high 4.3 low 4.4 at workouts and at his pro day. He's an underrated blocker and he never fumbles.

he averaged like 5 yac at pitt. so he did some damage at FBS level

i'm losing respect for Mel Kiper right now... dude will never just admit that he failed to do his research on Mitchell. sounding all mad that he had himundrafted and the Raiders took him in the second round.. you don't know everything %!!*+ ..
eyes.gif

i wish the bears could have picked up a FS but i am happy with were we are and the areas that they have looked to fill

Sidbury...
pimp.gif

Dude was a nightmare in that I-AA title game last year...

Now get that bum #!% Jamaal Anderson off this squad...

Austin Collie is gonna put up numbers in Indy...he's got routes.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

i'm losing respect for Mel Kiper right now... dude will never just admit that he failed to do his research on Mitchell. sounding all mad that he had him undrafted and the Raiders took him in the second round.. you don't know everything %!!*+ ..
eyes.gif

yup. he needs to check himself. he was way off on mitchell and he was unprepared.
when several teams had him pegged for 2nd round and u dont have no tape or scouting report on him, YOU dropped the ball

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

i'm losing respect for Mel Kiper right now... dude will never just admit that he failed to do his research on Mitchell. sounding all mad that he had him undrafted and the Raiders took him in the second round.. you don't know everything %!!*+ ..
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
Yeah, it'd be nice to hear one of these guys say one time thatthey might have missed on a guy the day of the draft, rather than just full-out going in every time someone 'over drafts'...

I thought it was hilarious when Marvin Lewis took a little jab at Mel earlier talkin about they needed him in Cincy since he 'knew it all' with a big$@@
grin.gif
on his face...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom