OFFICIAL 2009 NFL DRAFT (APRIL 25-26) VOL. NFL SALVATION

Originally Posted by desent

chad henne has a arm.. i think he would be good
So does Pat White
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DMan14

Originally Posted by vctry20

Damn Francies is still out there, I wonder what happened. Too small, behavioral issues, bad 40?

thought he would go ahead of christopher owens
eah Im starting to wonder if dude will even get drafted

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

DeAngelo Smith to the Boys.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Like it...

I actually like the Boys draft... Don't love it, but it's not awful like some Boys fans on other boards are making it out to be...

How the hell are all these scrub CB's going ahead of Macho? Dude from Furman? Seriously? I swear he was an All-American CB on a top ten defense lastyear...

Herm Edwards is Schoolin these doofuses on ESPN.

pimp.gif

mel still
smh.gif

thank you Jaws...

Its the in thing to jump on Al davis. but he drafting for his system.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Herm Edwards is Schoolin these doofuses on ESPN.

pimp.gif

mel still
smh.gif

thank you Jaws...

Its the in thing to jump on Al davis. but he drafting for his system.
The Raiders didnt have to take a WR at 7 though. I mean regardless of what happens do you see DHB being worth a 7th pick? being a dominant WR?System or no system. I mean anyone who follows football even a little bit knew Al Davis would be in love with DHB but the Raiders arent one player away frombeing a championship team there was much greater value at 7 IMO.

This is pretty funny, I'm on the phone with my mom and she hates sports, but since Coye is in the draft she started watching it and she's beenaddicted. Reading off every pick to me as it comes up
laugh.gif

Philly tryin to stock up on weapons and finally give McNabb something to work with...

%!!%%$ actin like Crabtree is the equivalent to Calvin johnson and was a sure thing.
thats what I dont get.
oo they took him over crabtree, like crabtree was some sure thing.
there are question marks about every WR marked for 1st round in this draft.
Imma put it like this, Im not even a DHB fan, but if he played at Texas Tech, he woulda had more yards and Tubs than Crabby laast yr.

%!!%%$ actin like Crabtree is the equivalent to Calvin johnson and was a sure thing.
thats what I dont get.
Imma put it like this, Im not even a DHB fan, but if he played at Texas Tech, he woulda had more yards and Tubs than Crabby laast yr.
Well you know once Mel Kiper gets a man crush its a over
laugh.gif

Bears oding in this draft with the lowkey picks
eek.gif

thats what I dont get.
chill G you startin to show that fan boy in you

Back
Top Bottom