Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

My bracket has went to @%+% to say the least... #@%%%%* Pac 10 and Huggins NEVER AGAIN I tell you
smh.gif

My condolences, Gunna.
frown.gif

Juicy, i don't have any stats on it, but safe to say now that Carolina is better with Ed Davis on the floor? Adds things that Deon can't.
My boy and I were talking about this, and I'm dead serious when I say he's our most well-rounded player. He's becoming a hell of ashot blocker, great rebounder and scorer as well. Once he perfects that left hook, it's a wrap. I can't wait to see this dude develop when he'sgetting 30mpg.

I'ma need Ed Davis to be one and done.

That young man does not need another year in Chapel Hill.

He should hire an agent right now.

Esp. in this fairly weak draft class.

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

Good grief.

4 games coming up Thursday and 4 games coming up Friday. What are the game times?

Thursday
UConn/Purdue 7 PM
Pitt/Xavier 7:30 PM

Memphis/Missouri 9:30 PM
Duke/Villanova 9:30 PM

Friday
Louisville/Arizona 7 PM
Oklahoma/Syracuse 7:30 PM

Kansas/Michigan State 9:30 PM
NC/Gonzaga 10 PM

God forbid we could get all 4 games in a row throughout the day.

since we are now in regionals, there are less games in each location. it makes more sense to put all of the games at night, instead of having some in themiddle of the day, so more people can attend them. before games had to be played throughout the day, because there were limited locations for a multitude ofgames.

GO HEELS!
pimp.gif

-waystinthyme

Originally Posted by dreClark

a3436ab9394afb1addcb0db2e440fc334e3a2c6b.jpg

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Not to put a damper on the thread, but for those that asked, my dad passed away last nite so I flew back home early this mornin.

Thanks again

RIP to your dad bruh

#!## my bracket... I want Cuse to win it all now, that thread about Dorf just reignited my loyalties

capt.eacb8de6eb9c49f69874446efd7c3af7.beast_seton_hall_syracuse_basketball_nyjj116.jpg
[Ron Browz Jumpin Out The Window Voice] LETSGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! [/Ron Browz Jumpin Out The Window Voice]

indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

15/16. Washington is the team that kept me from being perfect in the S16.

Still only good for 3rd at work....trying to force 1st round upset's, FML
laugh.gif

UNC was greedy and took him from us to begin with.

Kid really could pull a Magette and find the lottery off the bench.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Originally Posted by henz0

If Uconn can get past Purdue I think there good for the final 4.
You think purdue is a bigger challenge than Memphis??

I do, especially right now. A few weeks ago I would have thought it was more debatable, but Purdue has been rolling.

Earlier in the year Purdue was picked to a lot better then they ended up. They have more talent then Memphis.

Maybe it's me talking like this because after we beat Memphis IN Memphis I just never have thought their as good as people say. They haven't been tested in a long time by a good team. I wouldn't be surprised at all if they even lose to Mizzou.

Been reading through...just wanted to add that you are out of your mind.

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Originally Posted by henz0

If Uconn can get past Purdue I think there good for the final 4.
You think purdue is a bigger challenge than Memphis??

I do, especially right now. A few weeks ago I would have thought it was more debatable, but Purdue has been rolling.

Earlier in the year Purdue was picked to a lot better then they ended up. They have more talent then Memphis.

Maybe it's me talking like this because after we beat Memphis IN Memphis I just never have thought their as good as people say. They haven't been tested in a long time by a good team. I wouldn't be surprised at all if they even lose to Mizzou.

Been reading through...just wanted to add that you are out of your mind.

I wasn't too high on Memphis in terms of getting as far as they got last year at the beginning of the season, but they're a completely different teamfrom when they played Cuse' and Georgetown earlier. There's no way Purdue has more talent than Memphis and I honestly think Memphis would beat them bydouble digits if they were to play. I think Memphis will end up beating Mizz with no problem on Thursday as well.

Sorry to hear that Gunna. Keep your head up.

UNC is an 8 point favorite against Gonzaga. I'd take Gonzaga on that game to at least beat the spread.

My bracket was doing good until I actually started paying attention to the games
smh.gif
I watched Ohio State and Florida State lose within minutes of each other.

Ed's emergence has definitely been good to see, especially considering how soft Deon plays. His presence protecting the rim is something that we have beenlacking all year long so hopefully his minutes will continue to go up. The left hook shot he has is sooo smooth too.

This Villanova/Duke line looks tempting. I might put some money down on Nova later tonight night.

So I take it y'all don't agree that he should leave early? Why deny that man his dream? Y'all greedy.
U the same dude that said u need Henderson to stay another year.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom