Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

Does anyone know if there will be a link for the game on cbs sports or anywhere else?

I'm stuck in class...

Go UNC.

DANNY GREEN - LONG ISLAND!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

CBS brought in Nance and a rookie to announce the game?
Where's Gus at? I KNOW that man isnt up to something better.

LETS GO MSU
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by srvballer

Does anyone know if there will be a link for the game on cbs sports or anywhere else?

I'm stuck in class...

I think both CBS and NCAA's site will have the game on On Demand

Originally Posted by 18key

CBS brought in Nantz and a rookie to announce the game?

LETS GO MSU
pimp.gif
ya, lets put 2 play by play guys on the call.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Originally Posted by 18key

CBS brought in Nance and a rookie to announce the game?

LETS GO MSU
pimp.gif
ya, lets put 2 play by play guys on the call.
I guess I just want someone yelling the whole time. When one has to take a break, the other can start his screaming.

Mbenz my digi cam was dead bc I had the battery charging the wrong way SMH, but I got some blackberry pictures. I'm going to take a ton of pictures at thisgame though.

Ended up buying tickets in the risers across from the unc bench so I could actually watch this game. Those ncaa student tickets are beyond a joke.

I'm going to state the obvious here but if we don't hit shots were not going to win. If we make upper 40 percent we got this. I'm not sure if Tycan be stopped, but Wayne and Danny need to keep hitting 3s and TH needs to meet his averages.

I am going to be furious is Carl Hess is reffing this game.

LETS GET IT HEELS!!

Basketball fans in carolina blue just look so generic to me... "oh you're a UNC fan huh? how original..."
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom