Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

Originally Posted by dreClark

When UNC is hitting their 3's, they can't be beat.

The same can be said for almost every team. UNC just looks mad good when they hit em

sick.gif
sick.gif
*turns channel.

Damn, this one is getting ugly already.

UNC straight balling right now. My only hope is that they cool down, which probably will happen. But if they're up by a grip, it won't even matter.

Originally Posted by jville819

The same can be said for almost every team.
No it can't.

Every team doesn't have 4-5 legit e pt shooters AND and multiple people in the post like UNC

The same can be said for almost every team. UNC just looks mad good when they hit em

It depends if both teams go back to back at it but yeah your right about your comment

The same can be said for almost every team.
No it can't.

Every team doesn't have 4-5 legit e pt shooters AND and multiple people in the post like UNC

it really can though - if a team shoots over 50 percent from 3, they are going to win 95 percent of ball games. when a good team hits over 50 percent from 3,it's 100 percent.

How do ya'll think this team would match up against the 05' team?

Personally, I believe Ellington and Lawson are a better backcourt than McCants and Felton were. On the flipside, I thought Sean May was a better college playerthan Psycho T is.

Back
Top Bottom