Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

I was at Ford Field for Sweet 16 and Elite 8 last year... seats were OK.... had it been for a football game seats would have been fantastic... but basketballgame no way. We were like 10 rows up behind the hoop where the endzone seats are... but considering there were a bunch of brought in stands in front of us..eh.....

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

they milking the hell out of this Detroit story. The 'current economic state' of the city has been brought up more times in this Final Four coverage than congress has touched the city's problems this entire decade...which says more about the latter actually.
People love sad, underdog stories so I'm not all that surprised.

Anyway, I'm hoping for another Ford Field massacre like that December night.
pimp.gif

On the raised courts, has a player even fallen off the court and hurt themselves? One of MSU's guys, I wanna say Summers, came awful close chasing a deadball last game.

YO! In Detroit... against Michigan State... as well as the Carolina backcourt has been playing?

I wouldn't make that bet so fast.

DF!!!

As long as we shift well on defense, we'll be okay. Izzo will try his damnedest to control the tempo, but I don't see them holding us under 75 and Idefinitely don't see them winning in a shootout.

Let's get it
pimp.gif

couldn't have said it better...

Izzo will get all those guys can offer, but we can offer more

Mbenz my digi cam was dead bc I had the battery charging the wrong way SMH, but I got some blackberry pictures. I'm going to take a ton of pictures at thisgame though.

Ended up buying tickets in the risers across from the unc bench so I could actually watch this game. Those ncaa student tickets are beyond a joke.

I'm going to state the obvious here but if we don't hit shots were not going to win. If we make upper 40 percent we got this. I'm not sure if Tycan be stopped, but Wayne and Danny need to keep hitting 3s and TH needs to meet his averages.

I am going to be furious is Carl Hess is reffing this game.

LETS GET IT HEELS!!

Back
Top Bottom