Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

Weezy!
pimp.gif

Scottie Reynold's hurts this team so much... they might even be better with him off the floor

this is kind of unrelated, but how did Bobby Frasor get a scholarship to UNC? seriously?
he was ranked 50th in the nation.....and he can play D..not a longshot

Originally Posted by haiti5

this is kind of unrelated, but how did Bobby Frasor get a scholarship to UNC? seriously?
he was ranked 50th in the nation.....and he can play D..not a longshot

He used to be $ from 3. Like... ridiculously consistent. But he sat out all last year hurt and his shot has been off all year.

sick.gif
@ how fast Ty Lawson got up the court on that 1-man break...

cant wait until he get to the combine finally so I can see what his 3/4 Court Sprint and Agility #'s gonna look like...

Originally Posted by jville819

I feel like Wayne is the type of player who never misses or at least only misses in non televised games.

I swear anytime I turn to a heels game this dude is raining J's

Word. Him and Green.

nova had their chances.... they just took some bad shots and made critical mistakes..... you cant play like that against carolina and hope to win

'massive L's' ??

can't win them all.

it's a dumb argument. Cause it clearly was the best. is the ACC better cause UNC wins it all?

Louisville dropped the ball, but not Uconn and certainly not Nova. who had to beat a BE team to get here.

Originally Posted by Riverdale Road

The Heels already beat the Spartans by 35 in December.
Anybody who watched that knows these teams are in completely different places now than they were then.

It's an interesting fact to note, but I doubt it has much in common with the game we see two nights from now.

man, %%%* unc. %%%* EM. NOVA was frauds.....pitt should have been in this game. Instead we get this *@!*. Lawson isn't gonna speed by cats like he didreynolds and co.

once again, %%%* unc.

Back
Top Bottom