Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

hansborough with the no call on that board novas playing horrible...this one is lookin shaky for them...UNC gonna run them off in the 2nd half

Good half for the Tar Heels, but Nova made a good run at the end though.

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

"No real contact"
laugh.gif
guy got mugged going to cup
Clark is blind beyond belief.

Man Nova is still in this game. I remember when we were beating Georgetown the entire game 2 years ago in the Elite 8, only to screw up at the end, go into OTand lose. We've got to maintain our lead.

Originally Posted by doyung9

Is it just me... or does Scottie Reynolds have a really...really... REALLY messed up hair cut?

Was going for the bald fade, but didn't really fade it, just deaded it at that point and yes it looks terrible. If you got good hands, you can even fixthat up with a disposable razor.

I prefer college officiating to the NBA by far. In college, you rarely see refs completely bail players out, particularly the Big East. With regard to allcalls and not just fouls, they err on the side of not making a call and letting the players decide. I hate the NBA and all this flopping, and pump fake jumpinto stuff. I mean Ty still does it, but it's in the post so it's more legit he's going up for an actual shot and not just seeking contact all thetime. He gets a lot of calls, but a lot of the time he doesn't and just makes the shot harder on himself by trying to jump into a guy rather than justtrying to score.

terrible D in the first half from nova
sick.gif

i hope they comeback and win.
ohwell.gif
unc fans around here (LB) are soooannoying

Under 10 *sigh*

We need to hit our free throws, and Frasor needs to grow a pair and shoot when he`s wide *** open!

I feel like Wayne is the type of player who never misses or at least only misses in non televised games.

I swear anytime I turn to a heels game this dude is raining J's

sick.gif
at Hansbrough playing with that blood on his hand.. dude was grabbing for the ball and $+%* too, the whole Nova team needs to get disinfected right now
smh.gif

both fisher and walker givin the bronx a bad rep and im from the X gettin disgusted by fishers decisions evne though i want UNC to win

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

sick.gif
at Hansbrough playing with that blood on his hand..
Probably thought he was hard
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
right, thought people would say he was tough orsomething. #!!# outta here
sick.gif

this is kind of unrelated, but how did Bobby Frasor get a scholarship to UNC? seriously?

bonus:

laugh.gif

I said I like the no calls, but $@@* they gotta go both ways. UNC is mugging Villanova on their drives and UNC is getting relative touch fouls

Back
Top Bottom