Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Hopefully Nova can take this from UNC

240252447f7be84d5bea3c2148b622af859e20e.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
yourself Got Damnit!!!
smh.gif

Is it just me... or does Scottie Reynolds have a really...really... REALLY messed up hair cut?

if Nova is down by 5 or less going into the half, they will win tonight.

some of these guys are playing tentative &scared, but they'll get it together.

Kemba better work hard on his game this summer real talk. @$%# staying in Storrs, he to bring his @@% down to NYC.

looks like we have another NCAA tournament game with clueless refs..

They plagued this tournament from the beginning.

At least the sorry state of Michigan has a reason to wake up on Monday. They don't have any other reason to live.

This tournament flat out sucked.

Originally Posted by doyung9

Is it just me... or does Scottie Reynolds have a really...really... REALLY messed up hair cut?

Just not faded tight enough. He usually has a cleaner cut than that

Thing with the refs.....they get graded on the first 2 rounds of how games 'should be called' according to the rulebook..which of course gives some ofthem incentives to make more calls.

and those refs advance for the Final 4.

That's how you get schmucks like Curtis Shaw.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Thing with the refs.....they get graded on the first 2 rounds of how games 'should be called' according to the rulebook..which of course gives some of them incentives to make more calls.

and those refs advance for the Final 4.

That's how you get schmucks like Curtis Shaw Carl Hess.
Fixed.

GO FIGHT GO FIGHT WIN....MSU.....hopefully Izzone lets them play in the next game but if its against UNC.....God Bless.....

UNC has been playing defense the last month or so... and they're basically the best team in the nation when they play defense.

damn, how can some people even see in this place?

04_.jpg

i wouldn't even go to this F4 unless i had really, really, really good seats.

Back
Top Bottom