Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

T.Griffin...

sick.gif
eek.gif

You can not turn you're back and run trying to get back when Ty is running the break... He's going to get to the basket everytime

this stupid %#+@ Crocker
smh.gif

do something Capel.

BTW, i think Carolina will win this game... possibly handedly.

people are hyping this up as Griffin vs Hansbrough, but in terms of guard play UNC has the HUGE advantage. it's Lawson, Ellington, Green vs a freshmanWillie Warren, the on/off Crocker, and that tool with the mohawk.

and despite Griffin, OU may not even have the biggest advantage inside. Carolina has so much interior depth that Griffin's effect can be neutralizedbetween Hansbrough, Ed Davis, Deon Thompson, etc.

Stop calling !$$+#%! fouls!!!!!11

This tourney officiating has been horrid. You actually have stars in CBB right now and their on a grand stage, and 5 min into every game you got like 6 !$$+#%!fouls. It's so annoying.

Originally Posted by friscostylez

is it me or does it look like TH is taller than Blake
He prolly is taller than him but his height is gonna help him stop someone who has been built in a Laboratory.

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

Originally Posted by friscostylez

is it me or does it look like TH is taller than Blake
He prolly is taller than him but his height is gonna help him stop someone who has been built in a Laboratory.
Blake Griffin is going to measure out under 6'8 without shoes. imo 6'7 1/2.

Back
Top Bottom