Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

Wow 2 on tyler
smh.gif

And NikeTalk is a sucker for early runs, I swear to God...
laugh.gif
Every team that has fallen behind within the first couple of minutes yall dudes scream fraudstatus so damn fast...
smh.gif
laugh.gif
Calm the %*@$ down...

Blake almost ripped Tyler's arm off...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

laugh.gif
Every team that has fallen behind within the first couple of minutes yall dudes scream fraud status so damn fast...
smh.gif
laugh.gif
Calm the %*@$ down...

laugh.gif
nobody un-calm but you... they got 40 minutes to prove if they belong, don't let a few off color comments get you all riled up...
laugh.gif

blake will get exposed in this game bet on it....he's the college basketball version of lebron espn rides his meat way 2 much
smh.gif
when he matches up withsomeone with talent he **!*%!# up quick

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Blake Griffin might be the strongest dude in college b-ball....
He's a grown man out there. Tyler needs to hit the weightroom or the big men in the League will have a feast with him in the post.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

laugh.gif
Every team that has fallen behind within the first couple of minutes yall dudes scream fraud status so damn fast...
smh.gif
laugh.gif
Calm the %*@$ down...

laugh.gif

I'll keep it 100 I don't do to well seeing UNC going up big in a game, they already have the refs ready to aide them at ever turn
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

nobody un-calm but you... they got 40 minutes to prove if they belong, don't let a few off color comments get you all riled up...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
It wasn't directed at one specifically, so don't take it that way... Just seems like every time a team has made a run in the first 5or so minutes in this tournament, EVERYBODY comes in with the "Frauds" or "Here comes a blow out" garbage...
laugh.gif

Blake Griffin might be the strongest dude in college b-ball....

Might be?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by yungchamp

blake will get exposed in this game bet on it....he's the college basketball version of lebron espn rides his meat way 2 much
smh.gif
when he matches up with someone with talent he **!*%!# up quick
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom