Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

Leo Lyons shoulda been attacking Thabeet off the dribble ever since he came back at 12+ minutes with 3 fouls... He's had him out on the perimeter the wholetime down the stretch and refuses to put the ball on the floor and go at him...

I understand he's a great shot blocker, but you can't be afraid to challenge him..

eek.gif
At Kemba's rise on that last layup.

Reminds me of the Mc'ds game a little.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Leo Lyons shoulda been attacking Thabeet off the dribble ever since he came back at 12+ minutes with 3 fouls... He's had him out on the perimeter the whole time down the stretch and refuses to put the ball on the floor and go at him...

I understand he's a great shot blocker, but you can't be afraid to challenge him..
He was in attack mode against Memphis the entire game and looked awesome.

I've been wanting him to get in that zone against UConn, but Thabeet is just too intimidating.

They NEED a defensive stop here.

And Zaire needs to hit some freakin' open threes. He's missed at least 2 or 3 big ones.

Safford can't buy a bucket...
smh.gif
Everything is down and out...

What the hell was Adrian thinking...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Yall mad they're letting them play physical for a change...

It ain't been great, but I'd rather they called it loose than blowing whistles every damn trip up the court...

i don't care how they call it as long as it's consistent.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Safford can't buy a bucket...
smh.gif
Everything is down and out...
And somehow, he tips that nonsense in.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I was about to quote and say the same thing... How the hell did he get that to fall?

Kemba...good grief.
laugh.gif

...and how does Bilas keep talking about "He's NYC tough"?

I had to go look it up...but Bilas is from CA. I doubt he's spent much time in NYC parks.

Back
Top Bottom