Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

Uconn killing themselves though.. just fundamentally poor today.. still don't know why they insist on dribbling through the press... that's what theyWANT you to do..

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Uconn killing themselves though.. just fundamentally poor today.. still don't know why they insist on dribbling through the press... that's what they WANT you to do..
They need to keep Kemba on the court and let him attack it... He's the only guy that hasn't made mistakes getting the ball up the court...

Kemba
pimp.gif

Bilas commenting that Uconn needs to stop worrying about the refs, but i think any casual viewer of this game will agree Uconn is getting hacked up and downthe court with nary a whistle to speak of... he then comments on the mizzou guys "reaching in" on ball handlers, being the way that they play.
laugh.gif
well that's great, but reaching in is a foul in most games - just not this one.

Yall mad they're letting them play physical for a change...

It ain't been great, but I'd rather they called it loose than blowing whistles every damn trip up the court...

I feel like I'm rewatching tyrus thomas and lsu tourney run

Robinson is gettin busy just like Thomas.

These refs are pretty bad. They lettin Mizzu do alotta redirecting of dribble drives.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

It ain't been great, but I'd rather they called it loose than blowing whistles every damn trip up the court...
if by "them" you mean Mizzou, then yeah, they're letting them play physical. there have been a goodnumber of ticky tack fouls calledagainst UConn in this game.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

if by "them" you mean Mizzou, then yeah, they're letting them play physical. there have been a goodnumber of ticky tack fouls called against UConn in this game.
eyes.gif
Yeah, they're calling a tight ship on UConn...

The only foul call on UConn that has been awful was Thabeet and Safford diving for that loose ball... That was horse *#+@... Other than that, they aren'tcalling anything tight on either end...

Back
Top Bottom