Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

Damn Carroll
eek.gif
is everywhere, I enjoy watching him play!

Whenever they show both teams going into the same tunnel, I always anticipate a walk-on or some other scrub to try and take out the other team's bestplayer.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I agree fam. Jeff Adrien is good.
He has no space to operate and isn't allowed to work downlow on the block and play to his strengths because of thabeet.

QFT

But Jeff Adrien does nothing against longer, more athletic players. Which he'd get at the 5 with no Thabeet. He gets his off garbage points, high-lows andthe foul line extended, never really seen post moves from him. And How would he do on the other end with no Thabeet?

He feasts on kids who have to play the 4 in college when they should be a 3.

He's not a bum obviously, but he always gets a lot of talk for his double doubles and such, but I just don't think he's all that good.

Kemba and AJ really are life savers for this team.

Mizzou still getting away with some bullying out there
laugh.gif
shots aren't falling anymore either, as i figured the law of averages was going to bite themthis half. but Uconn getting passive on the offensive end again - need to keep driving and dishing underneath.

sick.gif
smh.gif
You can't call that foul on Thabeet there... Not the way you've been calling the game so far today...

Enberg spends more time correcting himself than he does actually calling the game...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom