Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

has gonzaga ever not had a moppy headed white guy running the point?

dickau, stepp, and now the latest in a line of charminass points for the zags.
Bouldin's a 2, but your point is taken.. it's the pacific northwest man, what do you expect
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

Pitt better not play like %*@* today. I'll be highly dissapointed.
I like what I've seen from Nova in the Tourney. I didn't watch a lot of them during the regular season but they are playing extremelyefficient on both ends.

I still need Pitt to win.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Big shot by dude from Findlay (Div II) WOW!

Yea.......Im pretty sure there were only a handfull of people on her watching that game........Great shot to get the Championship.

On a side note......They cant get any confedi or cut down the Rims i DivII...........That celebration looked like just another win, lmao. I know its DIVII,but damn, u can still be more excited than that, lol

ol girl Marissa from Maryland had 41 pts against Vanderbilt today this game was more exciting than all the games yesterday
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
interesting start. if memphis could've played a LICK of defense a few days ago, i'm pretty sure mizzou wouldn't be here today.

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

ol girl Marissa from Maryland had 41 pts against Vanderbilt today this game was more exciting than all the games yesterday
laugh.gif
it was actually 42 and 15... the female Blake Griffin
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

great comeback, Maryland was down by 17 at one point.

laugh.gif
eyes.gif
Yall dudes getting all antsy and Missouri gets right back into it in no time...

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

laugh.gif
eyes.gif
Yall dudes getting all antsy and Missouri gets right back into it in no time...
i wouldn't say right back in it.. but alright. With Thabeet on the bench, Mizzou has cut it back to 8
laugh.gif

The real question is - how can teams still be so careless inbounding the ball against mizzou at this point? Breaking a press is about the easiest thing to doin basketball if you're patient and intelligent about it - the entire basis of a press relies on you being impatient and greedy.

It's whatever though - Uconn is still going to get 30 dunks this game. There's literally no interior defense to stop them so far.

eek.gif
Call a travel good lord...

Jeff Adrian and Stanley Robinson don't mess around puttin their elbows up around people's heads...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Kemba gonna put his head down and break the press every time if Tiller keeps getting lost before the ball is inbounded... He's chasing dude from behindEVERY TIME...

Mizzou shooting the lights out from mid to long range right now.. don't know why they're bothering going inside until that shooting goes cold -it's just nasty trying to get to the rim against Uconn inside.

Back
Top Bottom