Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

Danny Green finally playin like he should

Bobby Frasor with 2 three balls in a row
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

good game, msu better bring it against louisville

kansas had a solid yr, way better than what i predicted

Blake better murder this bum and wish his $+@ luck in the NBDL. Hopefully the refs don't screw OU over

Least we got 1 good game tonight fellas...I'm signin out 4 the night

I don't hear no rock chalk jayhawks LOL

LOL

LOL!!!!!

Originally Posted by jville819

Blake better murder this bum and wish his $+@ luck in the NBDL. Hopefully the refs don't screw OU over
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I been praying since the brackets were announced that we'd get to see them match up... *Cancels any plans for Sunday*
pimp.gif

Much as it pains me to say, UNC was just more ready to play tonight. I think Zags are good enough to beat UNC on another night, but foul trouble and playingfrom behind against a team like UNC ain't going to work out for you too often. Sad to see this one didn't pan out to be a better game, and reallydisappointed in another failure of a tourney run for Gonzaga.

I think eventually Few has to start being questioned about these March let-downs that are becoming routine for him. Not that they should've been expectedto beat a 1 seed tonight, but to come out and get whacked is unacceptable. His team did not come to play tonight and UNC gave them the business from start tofinish. Sad sad sad.

I'm down to two final four teams left... but i still got both my finalists left
laugh.gif
gonna need a miracle now.

Well, silver lining, I'm ranked 20,064th in the world on ESPN Bracket Challenge
grin.gif

99.57th percentile.

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

6 outta 8 elite eight teams
nerd.gif
anybody have this or >
lemme guess - you had all 1's and 2's in the elite 8... musta been tough filling that one out bub.
eyes.gif

nerd.gif
anybody have this or >
I have 6 of 8 as well...missing Villanova and Missouri

6 outta 8 ... Missing Purdue and Memphis

3 of 4 still remaining ... Lost Memphis

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

nerd.gif
anybody have this or >
lemme guess - you had all 1's and 2's in the elite 8... musta been tough filling that one out bub.
eyes.gif

nah i actually had clev state over wake....and some other stuff....i had 14 out of 16 sweet sixteen teams....my bracket is like 80 something % correct on espn

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

nerd.gif
anybody have this or >
eyes.gif

nah i actually had clev state over wake....and some other stuff....i had 14 out of 16 sweet sixteen teams....my bracket is like 80 something % correct on espn
nah it's cool... i was lame enough to have all 4 1-seeds in my final four last year, and somehow it panned out... but i swore never to do itagain, it's no fun picking all chalk.. and you really can't brag about having a good bracket if all you do is pick favorites.

This is back to back chalky tournaments though... maybe a new trend is starting in these things.

Back
Top Bottom