Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

great move
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

I don't understand how we could see two good defensive teams in gonzaga and memphis, give up 100 point games in back to back nights so easily.. in their biggest games of the season. Both got sucked into playing fast and paid the price for it.
Especially with the Zags. I mean no team in the country is gonna outplay the Heels if they try to keep up with them. They were making terriblemistakes in the 1st which led to turnovers than they had to speed up their tempo to try and get back in it, which is exactly what UNC wants

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

hell yea i didnt even realize MSU was up....i need them to win this game and beat louisville on sunday
That's just not happening
pimp.gif

Yeah baby close this out, I need this 4 for 4 for today (and 7 of 8 from the sweet 16), more $$$$$$$$$$$ in my pockets.
pimp.gif

GO GREEN!

HERE COMES THE BIG TEN PLAYER OF THE YEAR, LEANING UPPPPPPPPPPP, COUNT IT AND THE FOULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KALIN LUCAS, BIG TIME PLAYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by jville819

I don't understand how we could see two good defensive teams in gonzaga and memphis, give up 100 point games in back to back nights so easily.. in their biggest games of the season. Both got sucked into playing fast and paid the price for it.
Especially with the Zags. I mean no team in the country is gonna outplay the Heels if they try to keep up with them. They were making terrible mistakes in the 1st which led to turnovers than they had to speed up their tempo to try and get back in it, which is exactly what UNC wants

memphis always plays uptempo though...

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by jville819

Especially with the Zags. I mean no team in the country is gonna outplay the Heels if they try to keep up with them. They were making terrible mistakes in the 1st which led to turnovers than they had to speed up their tempo to try and get back in it, which is exactly what UNC wants

memphis always plays uptempo though...

[table][tr][td]Adj. Tempo:[/td] [td]66.9 [147][/td] [td]66.5[/td] [/tr][/table]
Sure about that one?
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom