Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

That zone was all they could run. This goes back to my debate wit that other cat. ARIZONA is garbage. As a whole they are prolly the least talented at largeteam in the tourney.

There is no one outside of Jordan Hill who could have started on any Arizona teams they have fielded over the last 20 yrs. 8 guys on this team wouldn'teven make walk on cuts. In previous yrs.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

How was it embaressing? Arizona BEEN garbage.
Who aint know that?
Who thought they even had a chance?
Half of NT had Cuse winning this game

N don't act like Syracuse was ever in that game. They got that #%* spanked every second of every minute of every half of that game. Only difference between both Ls was one by a team who been sorry and the other was a "mighty" big east team who got unwarranted hype due to some sorry 6 OT game that got people thinkin they was good
[/soap box]

laugh.gif

But yeah, that gets the stamp of approval... People been riding real high on Syracuse since the BET...

Pac10 = Garbage. It ain't just Arizona...

Solid half. If we hit our damn free throws we would be up by even more. We can't allow them to go on these 7-0 runs though.

20 minutes Heels. Let's get it!!
pimp.gif

eek.gif
Yoooooooooooooo I'm in love withthe red-headed girl in that I'm a PC commercial
pimp.gif
embarassed.gif

Oh my mother #*+%+!% god. How did MSU get back in the game??!

COME ON KANSAS. Dont lose now got damnit!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

eek.gif
Yoooooooooooooo I'm in love with the red-headed girl in that I'm a PC commercial
pimp.gif
embarassed.gif

you can have her...she'll prolly look like kathy griffin in like 5 years

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Who was that behind Psycho T's pops with ALL of her chest out?

I don't even need to see her face, just let me aim and squeeze.

DF!!!

I knew I wasnt the only one who spotted that..They cut that camera super quick tho
smh.gif

ima say lawson just because i've seen him in person.....
laugh.gif
...he's quick/fast as hell.....

damn i need michigan state to win
laugh.gif
i got them going to the final four
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom