Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Pac-10 sucks
smh.gif

it's gonna be worse next year
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Harden also plays in a system that does not equate to selfishness, and it doesn't allow it either or the whole thing can go to crap.

His supporting cast is trash outside of Pendergraph. Hardly any of those other kids have a place on a high major DI team.

Best thing for him on the next level will to be a 2nd option, and he'll thrive in that role.

..*east coast people should be gettin the Pitt game comin up.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Find me a hole in James Harden's game except being passive at times...

downtown, you mean showin up like losing to Charleston while going 5 for 18?

Don't bother allen.

Not many people have watched James more than 4-5times this season. Only other hole other than him being too passive at times is his athleticism. His inability to explode was on display today
smh.gif
Well he does play in the state of AZ so the times won't work for everybody.

We are really good when Devo and Rautins shoot. Loved the way we played today. Everyone can hate on Devendorf for being an idiot sometimes with dumb turnoversbut he hits big shots for us all the time. Same can go with Rautins.

Jackson and Onuaku need to keep finishing their easy shots and not trying to do too much.

Flynn has been running the show. He didn't have to do a lot today since other guys were on.

I think we can beat OU. We need to try to keep Blake from going towards the hoop as much as we can. Pendergraph had his back to the hoop all day andcouldn't a lot of easy looks. Of course we can't do it all the time to Blake, he is a beast.

If Johnson, Willie and Crocker make some threes. Idk...

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Find me a hole in James Harden's game except being passive at times...

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Pac-10 sucks

There's your answer allen.
laugh.gif

Nah, I'm just messing with you and NaSmatic. But when I look at dude's stats (which is not nearly as goodas being able to actually watch him play), I see that he feasted on them weak out of conference teams early in the season. I've watched him on tv maybe 4times now and I just haven't been wowed yet. First half of his season compared to the second half...
ohwell.gif

2iabl2e.jpg

This game doesn't look good for Cleveland St....Arizona playing well
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom