Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

Pitt's philosophy is clog the lane and murder cutters....so guess it's not too surprising Okie State is driving and kicking with success....just gotawonder how much longer they stay this hot.

All Arizona has proven in the Tournament thus far is that they can beat mid-majors.

EATON!!!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif

Ugh...for some reason I hate Arizona though. I don't want to see them in the Sweet 16.

Hill with his 3rd foul
pimp.gif
....C-State player slid about halfway across the floor
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Complaining about Arizona being in the tournament at this point is lame... Bracket breaking their way or not, they've come in and proven they were worthy of a spot...

Are people really that upset they were chosen at the expense of Saint Mary's, Davidson, San Diego State, and Penn State anyways?
grin.gif
i'm not complaining about them being in the tournament... but it's kind of irritating that they were supposedly the "last teamin" yet the committee gave them the weakest 5-seed. trying to cover for themselves to make sure UA doesn't lose first round..
smh.gif

why did i pick Pitt to win it all... kill me right now
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by MDterps4

All Arizona has proven in the Tournament thus far is that they can beat mid-majors.

EATON!!!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
was it their fault that they got a 12th seed and ended up playing these mid-major teams and beating them?

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

i'm not complaining about them being in the tournament... but it's kind of irritating that they were supposedly the "last team in" yet the committee gave them the weakest 5-seed. trying to cover for themselves to make sure UA doesn't lose first round..
smh.gif
I mean... Which 5 seed are you 100% confident they wouldn't have beaten? Purdue? That's the only one... And it's safe to say UNI is a''weaker'' 12-seed than Arizona is...

Utah, Illinois, and FSU...
laugh.gif
Be serious...

Just a quick note about the ASU/Cuse game: Harden should take a good amount of responsibility for that loss. His lack of aggressiveness definitely hurt theteam.
The whole strategy giving him the ball at the FT line was clearly not working because the Cuse defenders would just collapse on him quickly. Talk about notchanging approaches...that part is on Sendek.

My lone bracket's got the Badgers over Xavier, Dayton over Kansas, Pitt, and Wake (obviously gonna hurt with my team Zona and CSU battling it out).Let's go Chris Wright!!

If I'm OK State, I'm a bit concerned with the fact we shot lights out and the game's still tied up at the half. Fields and Blair haven't evengot loose yet, it was all Young and Gibbs. OK State has to step up the defense if they really wanna pull off the upset.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

i'm not complaining about them being in the tournament... but it's kind of irritating that they were supposedly the "last team in" yet the committee gave them the weakest 5-seed. trying to cover for themselves to make sure UA doesn't lose first round..
smh.gif
I mean... Which 5 seed are you 100% confident they wouldn't have beaten? Purdue? That's the only one... And it's safe to say UNI is a ''weaker'' 12-seed than Arizona is...

Utah, Illinois, and FSU...
laugh.gif
Be serious...
Wisc was more solidly "in" than Arizona was... IMO they should have gotten Utah, and AZ should have gotten FSU. the committee did apretty good job of seeding overall, but this is just my opinion on that situation.

come on it niketalk... thats all you see here is people hating for no reason

laugh.gif
you're a Duke fan... you don't get to talk.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Did Jonny really pull a windmill there?
laugh.gif

And that cheerleader pic is beautiful

he definitely has the ability to

come on it niketalk... thats all you see here is people hating for no reason

laugh.gif
you're a Duke fan... you don't get to talk.

I'm a Duke fan as well and I'll be damned if I'm silenced... BET THAT!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom