Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Harden been soft all day today tournament...
smh.gif
fixed.
pimp.gif

kid was neck and neck with Blake for the best player in the country for the first half of the year..

Harden > the best player on your team (if it isn't Oklahoma/UCONN)

Originally Posted by MDterps4

Harden > the best player on your team (if it isn't Oklahoma/UCONN/UNC/Davidson)
fixed. all those teams have guys who actually show up in these games, unlike Harden.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

After these 2 terrible performances, do y'all think Harden will stay back another year?
I don't think so. This upcoming draft is so weak and he had a very good season (minus the ending
ohwell.gif
). Yes, his draft stock took a hit this past week, but he's not falling past the 7-8 slot.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

kid was neck and neck with Blake for the best player in the country for the first half of the year..
So was Steph Curry, T-Will, Meeks, Teague, Young/Blair, etc....

Point is, everybody gets hot for an extended stretch. Harden is good as evidenced by his scoring avg. But I dunno.... I'm just not seeing what you guys areseeing in his game.
So yeah, he better come out this year before more holes are exposed.
laugh.gif

My all-Big East Final Four is still alive.
pimp.gif

Didn't see or hear any of this when he went for 25, 8 and 4 in the first 2 days of the Pac 10 tournament...

Find me a hole in James Harden's game except being passive at times...

downtown, you mean showin up like losing to Charleston while going 5 for 18?

Curry may not have been on his game at the end of this season for whatever reason, but i don't think we can question a guy who won MostOutstanding Player in the tournament last year.

Don't bother allen.

Not many people have watched James more than 4-5times this season. Only other hole other than him being too passive at times is his athleticism. Hisinability to explode was on display today
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom