Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

there it is Devendorf
pimp.gif

I actually wanna see how much impact D. James is gonna have. Hopefully just having him on the floor will put some fire into Mcneal and Matthews and they startmaking buckets

Originally Posted by outkast9984

yea ive seen arizona st play a few times since i live on the west coast.... dude is too unselfish sometimes....
this is a knock as a college player, but for the NBA...I don't see it as a weakness.
this is my 2nd maybe 3rd time seeing him play....
just being honest, I think this is a common theme and problem on here in regards to him.

Originally Posted by henz0

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Didn't you guys say this was over?

Lol..

devendorf.jpg

He garbage Henz.

Sweet 16 for the Orange. I said that ASU would win IF Harden showed up. He needed to be more selfish today and was very passive and shook IMO. Now to play theSooners.

Pac 10 = Garbage.

I wonder if Devedorf plans on getting that neck tattoo before or after he enters the NBA

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
What part of his game is pro caliber?

I've watched most of ASU's games this season and Harden is a beast. He's the kind of player that lets the game come to him.

So we got the Terminator now. I can't wait.

Harden got chewed up and spit out.

I've been knocking his game all year and this was his chance to shut me up and prove me wrong.

I just don't know man... I'm not gonna call him weak.

But I keep waiting for dude to show me something.

And thus far he has shown me nothing.

Back
Top Bottom