Official: 2009 NBA Playoffs 1st Round: Game 2 Lakers vs. Jazz 4/21 7:30PM PST Game On TNT HD

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by therenegade23

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Originally Posted by SHUGES

A lot of you seem to be overlooking the Jazz.
laugh.gif

I honesty think Utah has a chance IF they don't come out scared.

That's a big if though.....
If they couldn't beat the Lakers last year, what makes you think the Jazz will win the series this year?
You know... you just reminded me of something.

Wasn't that the series with the classless Utah Fans booing Fisher or something?
smh.gif

I think that was the first time I openly rooted for the Lakers to win a series since I've been on NT.

Either way, Utah is a slightly different team this year with Deron taking a step forward in his development and Millsap also breaking out. I think last year AK wasn't right mentally too. So overall, Utah is a better team this year than last year.
But then so are the Lakers, they're a better than last year's squad. Also, the Jazz has only one victory against the other 7th playoffteams on the road.

Should be a good game. Deron Williams is a baller. Although, I expect us taking it by 6 points.

"the lakers on their quest to win the title WITHOUT SHAQ" Espnews Guy...

are you serious?
roll.gif
we already made it to the finals last year .. why even bring up shaq to the name...

Originally Posted by Fuser86

Lakers got this!!! Just Glad that KG is out because Boston is going nowhere.

psh.. i still want boston in the finals if we make it...... i was mad when i heard KG was out ...

And so it begins. I wanna see Bynum get some early touches. Kobe needs to limit hit shot takes. I wonder if he knows that the team is better when he takes lessthan 20 shots. Lakers have to pound the ball inside.

The journey starts here! Now! Everything we have worked for....all of the ups and all of the downs.... dedication and heart are the keys words this year....wehave talent....we have skill....and soon we will have a CHAMPIONSHIP.... 16 games to go....LAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!! LAKERS!!!!!!! LAKERS!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom