Official: 2009 NBA Playoffs 1st Round: Game 2 Lakers vs. Jazz 4/21 7:30PM PST Game On TNT HD

I doubt that the lakers will sweep this series. Eventhough I hate the Jazz, I mean HATE them, I know they'll come out and make
a series out of this, but it'll be Lakers in 7.

^ -- We beat them in 6 games w/o Bynum and Ariza last year. On THEIR floor. No way Utah takes L.A. to a 7th "elimination" type game.
--Lakers in 6. TOPS. If not 5.
--LETS GO LAKERS!!

--BTW, blackx..I have your Rockets in 6 over the Blazers. Rockets vs Lakers 2nd round looks good to me.

Lakers got this.
pimp.gif

Lakers in 5-6 max, they going to the Finals.

Can't wait for tipoff!! Got my lil Sunday sippy sip gonna order some pizza and watch the Show do work. KB24 has been coasting all season long, but now Ithink the Mamba is ready to be unleashed. With Okur possibly not playing that takes away a big weapon the Jazz have from the outside, but D-Will is always athreat to go off so we can't get caught slipping. That being said, the Lakers are too big inside so going to Pau and Bynum repeatedly is a must. 16 winsaway from our ultimate goal, why not make that 15 today.

LET'S
GO
LAY-
KURZ

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

^ -- We beat them in 6 games w/o Bynum and Ariza last year. On THEIR floor. No way Utah takes L.A. to a 7th "elimination" type game.
--Lakers in 6. TOPS. If not 5.
--LETS GO LAKERS!!

--BTW, blackx..I have your Rockets in 6 over the Blazers. Rockets vs Lakers 2nd round looks good to me.
laugh.gif
Saying that Jazz will take the Lakers to 7 is more ofwhat I'm hoping for than an actual prediction. I think it's inevitable the Rockets will play the Lakers in the second round and
I don't want them to go into that series fresh.

A lot of you seem to be overlooking the Jazz.
laugh.gif

I honesty think Utah has a chance IF they don't come out scared.

That's a big if though.....

Originally Posted by SHUGES

laugh.gif

damn... i thought this game was 12:30 Eastern time for some reason...
oh well only 2 more hours til tipoff

Originally Posted by Al3xis

laugh.gif

If they couldn't beat the Lakers last year, what makes you think the Jazz will win the series this year?

lets go i woke up at 8am waiting for this!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

IM HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PUT ME IN PHIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by therenegade23

laugh.gif

If they couldn't beat the Lakers last year, what makes you think the Jazz will win the series this year?
You know... you just reminded me of something.

Wasn't that the series with the classless Utah Fans booing Fisher or something?
smh.gif

I think that was the first time I openly rooted for the Lakers to win a series since I've been on NT.

Either way, Utah is a slightly different team this year with Deron taking a step forward in his development and Millsap also breaking out. I think last year AKwasn't right mentally too. So overall, Utah is a better team this year than last year.

Originally Posted by therenegade23

laugh.gif

You know... you just reminded me of something.

Wasn't that the series with the classless Utah Fans booing Fisher or something?
smh.gif

I think that was the first time I openly rooted for the Lakers to win a series since I've been on NT.

Either way, Utah is a slightly different team this year with Deron taking a step forward in his development and Millsap also breaking out. I think last year AK wasn't right mentally too. So overall, Utah is a better team this year than last year.
Don't know if I agree with that. Boozer isn't right like he was last year, Okur is hurt. The Jazz haven't played as well as they didlast year, and they STILL can't win on the road. Oh yeah, and we're obviously better than we were last year now that Bynum is back and Odom is on thebench, I don't see any chance in Hades of them beating LA in this series, they'll get 2 games at the most.

Back
Top Bottom