Official: 2009 NBA Playoffs 1st Round: Game 2 Lakers vs. Jazz 4/21 7:30PM PST Game On TNT HD

Gotta admire the heart of DWill for goin up against a 7 footer like that, but his brain ain't workin right cuz you need to let sleeping dogs lie. Instead,he may have given the Lakers something to be mad about. Not smart.

I don't care about this series one bit, win the thing, stay healthy, move on.
It won't be easy, I have a ton of respect for Jerry Sloan and his goons, and they will certainly find a way to beat on us and steal games from us. So stayfocused Lakers and get right for round 2. NO LETDOWNS!!!

Originally Posted by 81ackMamba

And now the real season begins.

16 WINS TO GO!!!

QFE....been dormant this season... lets get it!
smokin.gif

Jerry Sloan isnt to confident about his team going into the playoffs:

"We didn't give them much of a battle, knowing we have to play them again," said Utah Coach Jerry Sloan. "It looks pretty bleak. . . .

"They have a terrific team. They have guys who can pass the ball, do about anything you ask a team to do. They've got guys who can make big shots, who just know how to play the game, make the game look simple. . . .

"We're just like a little dent in the road, far as they're concerned. They're very comfortable playing against us and obviously should be."

A year ago, the Lakers went 12-3 in the West draw, with two of the losses against Utah, but they didn't have Andrew Bynum then.

"They're so much longer than we are, putting him on the floor really gives them a lot of length," said Sloan.

Is there any way you can play against him, he was asked.

"Yeah," said Sloan, grinning, "put him in a concrete stretcher. See if that makes our guys bigger."

Link:

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-heisler-lakers15-2009apr15,0,4694678,full.column

No way I see this series lasting more than 5 games.

Yo Kid, just a heads up...you might wanna put the date 4/19 or SUNDAY in the title for those who might not know.

Go Lakers!
pimp.gif

Lakers in 4 or 5.

The Jazz are a hot mess. They need to ship Boozer's backstabbing butt outta there and get value for him.

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

Lakers in 4 or 5.

The Jazz are a hot mess. They need needed to ship Boozer's backstabbing butt outta there and get value for him.
Fixed... As far as I know he said hes opting out in the off season... So yeah theyre most likely gonna let him walk for nothing

lakers in 5 6 at most if the jazz come out strong in their home games. i don't think the west playoffs are going to be the cakewalk they were last season,which might be a good thing because i think they'll be more battle tested and ready for the finals if they end up making it back this year.

This is where the season starts for Kobe. He has been saving his legs this whole season for this playoff run. I expect a dominant Kobe as well as a greatdefensive effort from the Lakers the entire post season...

Were hungry baby. And as badly as I'd want to shut up the Cleveland/LeBron fans in the finals, I want the Celtics. Revenge is personal.

LETS GO LAKERRSSSSSSSSSS!

How did you know the time/date of this game? I thought the playoff schedules weren't out yet...

Game 1 at LAKERS
Sunday, April 19
12:00pm
TV: ABC

Game 2 at LAKERS
Tuesday, April 21
7:30pm
TV: TNT/FSN
Game 3 at JAZZ
Thursday, April 23
7:30pm
TV: TNT/KCAL

Game 4 at JAZZ
Saturday, April 25
6:00pm
TV: ESPN/KCAL

Game 5 at LAKERS*
Monday, April 27
TBD
TV: ESPN or TNT/FSN
*If Necessary

Game 6 at JAZZ*
Thursday, April 30
TBD
TV: ESPN or TNT/KCAL
*If Necessary

Game 7 at LAKERS*
Saturday, May 2
TBD
TV: TNT/FSN

Originally Posted by JPZx

How did you know the time/date of this game? I thought the playoff schedules weren't out yet...

Lakers ALWAYS play the first Sunday 12:30 game in the playoffs. Can't even remember the last time we didn't.

Back
Top Bottom