Official: 2009 NBA Playoffs 1st Round: Game 2 Lakers vs. Jazz 4/21 7:30PM PST Game On TNT HD

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

sweep.jpg

Nah Lakers won't go down without putting up a fight.

i dont underestimate the Jazz, so be careful lakers. let's go lakersssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

12 hours away! Time to begin our pursue our goal of 16 wins in the postseason, and you all know what that means...... LET'S GO LAKERS!!!!
smokin.gif
'

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by JPZx

How did you know the time/date of this game? I thought the playoff schedules weren't out yet...

Lakers ALWAYS play the first Sunday 12:30 game in the playoffs. Can't even remember the last time we didn't.

in 2004 they played game 1 on saturday night against houston that year. i forgot who abc picked to play the first sunday 12:30 game that year.

nevermind i remember now, dallas scramento got the sunday 12:30 game that year.

It's effin' gameday
devil.gif

btw have fun at the game kidskillz, i tried all week to find some tickets but prices are just too rich for my blood.
grin.gif

It's crazy how the Jazz we're just in the WCF a few years ago. They still got firepower.

L.A. better not impersonate Boston.

Tip Off time is only hours away fellas!

EVERYBODY must step up..and I hope the bence is on there A-Game..if they don't step up then this might be a bumpy road !

But I got faith and like I said on page 1...

LETS GO 4 THE SWEEP!!

And i got my Laker gear on today!!..Carpe Diem's on the feet

dont mind the messy room (thats my lil bro's room)
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom