OFFICIAL 2009 DODGERS SEASON THREAD : Season Over. Congratulations Phillies.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

The Angels offered the Jays Jared Weaver and still the Jays declined
eek.gif

These dudes are nuts.
Jered + their pick of any of our top hitting prospects and it "wasn't enough"
roll.gif

Their almost as unreasonable as Osh Kosh Bosh.
nerd.gif

or does JP=Osh?

I don't even understand why the Angels would even offer that package.

Anyways, Dodgers offense is a no-show.

4 in st louis and 3 in ATL
sick.gif

The humid weather is gonna be nasty, luckily most /all are night games.

kinda like last nights game?
nerd.gif

Let's see if our bullpen holds up.

roll.gif
Wolf clowing the beard.

Got em
pimp.gif

What a game, Marlins are playing us tough at the Ravine heat. They can't wait to get a new stadium I bet
laugh.gif

Anyways, big ups to everyone getting on base. Major props to Mota hitting the gun at 96MPH and finally to the Beard
pimp.gif

Rubber match tomorrow with Schmidt on the mound, it should be interesting.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Got em
pimp.gif

What a game, Marlins are playing us tough at the Ravine heat. They can't wait to get a new stadium I bet
laugh.gif

Anyways, big ups to everyone getting on base. Major props to Mota hitting the gun at 96MPH and finally to the Beard
pimp.gif

Rubber match tomorrow with Schmidt on the mound, it should be interesting.

I can't wait myself. It looks beautiful http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/baseball/marlins/photos/gallery/874496.html

Furcal SS
Hudson 2B
Ethier RF
Loney 1b
Kemp cf
Martin c
Loretta 3b
Schmidt p
Pierre LF

[h1]Dodgers, Indians in serious talks about Lee[/h1] [h2]by Ken Rosenthal and Jon Paul Morosi, FOXSports.com[/h2]

The Dodgers and Indians are in serious discussions about a blockbuster that would send left-hander Cliff Lee and catcher Victor Martinez to Los Angeles for first baseman James Loney, one of the Dodgers' young starting pitchers and prospects, according to major-league sources.
[table][tr][td]
9854912_36_2.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]James Loney could be on his way to Cleveland. (Stephen Dunn / Getty Images)[/td] [/tr][/table]
The deal still faces significant obstacles due to the number and nature of players involved, one of the sources said. But the Dodgers clearly are not content with their club, even though they have built a wide lead in the NL West and the best record in the National League.

If the deal occurs, the Dodgers would control Lee and Martinez not only for the rest of this season but also for all of 2010. Both players are under affordable club options for next season, increasing the Dodgers' willingness to pay a steep price.

It is not known whether the Dodgers would part with left-hander Clayton Kershaw or right-hander Chad Billingsley in the package. Class AA third baseman Josh Bell, Class AA outfielder Andrew Lambo and Class AAA right-hander Josh Lindblom are among the prospects under discussion.

Martinez presumably would play first base for the Dodgers, replacing Loney. Lee would replace Kershaw or Billingsley, giving manager Joe Torre the more experienced starter that he covets.

eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom