OFFICIAL 2009 DODGERS SEASON THREAD : Season Over. Congratulations Phillies.

Pierre, LF

Kemp, CF

Hudson, 2B

Ethier, RF

Loretta, 3B

Loney, 1B

Ausmus, C

Castro, SS

Kershaw, P

weird lineup today, hopefully our bats wake up.

eek.gif
I forgot the game was on early, damn I'm only gonna catch like aminute of it.

last nights game was ******ed, and its not good that we are going soft while col and sf are getting hot.

why are so many players getting a rest today? i would think this is a huge game that we need to win..

one thing that worries me about joe, is he doesnt have that fire to light the team up when the team is down like this.. he does well in cruise control when weare solid, but right now, im not really feeling his work.

It never ceases to amaze me how many people can make it out to a dodger game at 1 aclock in the afternoon on a WEDNESDAY! crazy

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Hell if I had someone to go with i'd have dropped 63cents on a ticket
I had 4 tix loge level with preferred parking today, but had to give them away.

I have yet to go to an afternoon game in the middle of the week (aside from opening day)

Anyone going to San Diego? I'm thinking bout going Saturday but the mid day start is making me think twice.

Originally Posted by socluis90

Anyone going to San Diego? I'm thinking bout going Saturday but the mid day start is making me think twice.

i'll be there Friday and Saturday.

Friday i'll be sitting in the omniclub and saturday i'll be checking out their AYCE, section 235, row 1 seat 1. Headed back right after for the localfestivities.

i'll be there Friday and Saturday.

Friday i'll be sitting in the omniclub and saturday i'll be checking out their AYCE, section 235, row 1 seat 1. Headed back right after for the local festivities.

Lucky, I'ma see if I can get some friends together to go Saturday. I'll convince them with a TJ visit after
laugh.gif

The mid day start is not so bad, if the game was at Noon, then that's another story.

Wish I could be there for either Friday or Saturday
frown.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

The mid day start is not so bad, if the game was at Noon, then that's another story.

Wish I could be there for either Friday or Saturday
frown.gif

The game is at 1 PM now. Maybe Fox might pick up the game on national tv??

it's a fox game. Originally it was a 6:05p game which is why I didn't get those when I bought my omni seats back in April from a season ticket holder.

[table][tr][td]Saturday, July 4 [/td] [td]@ Padres [/td] [td]1:10 PM[/td] [td]FOX[/td] [td]KABC 790, KHJ 930 (Sp.)[/td] [/tr][/table]

**%$

[table][tr][td]Saturday, July 4[/td] [td]@ Padres[/td] [td]1:10 PM[/td] [td]FOX[/td] [td]KABC 790, KHJ 930 (Sp.)[/td] [/tr][/table]

**%$
Thanks, I wouldn't have looked for it at that time Saturday, I depend on my magnet schedule.
laugh.gif

I'm amazed how much our bullpen has grown. We need to win this game, we can't lose 3 series in a row.

The Rocks look good.

Done deal, 50 wins before getting 30 losses.

And, they win a series, something forgot upon in Chicago, and against Seattle.

Back
Top Bottom