OFFICIAL 2009 DODGERS SEASON THREAD : Season Over. Congratulations Phillies.

This is a win-win for the Giants...Dodgers win they gain a game in the wild card. Rockies win the Giants creeping up towards the dodgers.

Also just wondering your guys thoughts on the NL All-Star team and Cy Young race?

The way Timmy is pitching he could easily win it again.

$+** timmy!!
laugh.gif

In regards to the All-Star team, I really don't care that we don't have any starters.

To put it into perspective we are 20+ games over .500 and have the biggest lead in any division.

As a team we don't have ONE specific player that has put us on his back and got crazy !!@ numbers / stats (that and popularity is all the asg is).

This team just shows you how deep it is because we have different players every night who we can plug in and get consistent production (ie. Ausmus, castro,loretta).

But I do expect O-dog and hope Kemp gets a taste as well. I believe Brox and Bills will be a lock as well.

As far as Cy Young, it'll be between timmy and johan.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

In regards to the All-Star team, I really don't care that we don't have any starters.

To put it into perspective we are 20+ games over .500 and have the biggest lead in any division.

As a team we don't have ONE specific player that has put us on his back and got crazy !!@ numbers / stats (that and popularity is all the asg is).

This team just shows you how deep it is because we have different players every night who we can plug in and get consistent production (ie. Ausmus, castro, loretta).

But I do expect O-dog and hope Kemp gets a taste as well. I believe Brox and Bills will be a lock as well.

As far as Cy Young, it'll be between timmy and johan.
agree 100%

As far as I know we're the only club to sing it twice

When we went to watch the dodgers in Anaheim the GF was pissed they only do it once
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
eek.gif
juan cholo gets the 2nd hit.

Dodgers should be embarrassed to let this ex-cubby deal em like this

roll.gif
like vin said that was an absolute GEM.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
a @!%!!$$ clinic with our clueless hitters. How many ground ball outs was that, how many first pitch strikes?

Vin said it, it was like clockwork.

terrible game. cant believe i decided to go last minute. i almost lost it when loretta didnt make it to first on that ball up the middle.

fireworks were the best part of the night.
laugh.gif

In other news, Kuo pitched a scoreless inning in rehab last night

If he gives us anything, that'd be great.

damn she made it to the big leauges before you?
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My goodness jason marquis was dealing last night...
eek.gif
eek.gif

dude used to show flashes like that in atlanta, but he was far too inconsistent

Back
Top Bottom