OFFICIAL 2009 DODGERS SEASON THREAD : Season Over. Congratulations Phillies.

why im i still watching this
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

i hope this goes 19 innings
I was thinking the same, but then again I don't . I wanna be there for one of those .

i was there for that 16 inning game 3 years ago or whenever. you dont want to be there, trust me.
laugh.gif

I was thinking the same, but then again I don't . I wanna be there for one of those .

i was there for that 16 inning game 3 years ago or whenever. you dont want to be there, trust me.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I don't think i've been at a game that went past 13. I bet it gets dull, but how many folks could say they were there. Usually the games that last thatlong end on a somewhat memorable note.

there was maybe 30 percent of the original crowd left at midnight when it ended. it was the fastest i ever got out of that parking lot for sure.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I don't think i've been at a game that went past 13. I bet it gets dull, but how many folks could say they were there. Usually the games that last that long end on a somewhat memorable note.
smokin.gif

great game.. stayed for the whole thing.

it was 815pm in the 5th inning. then the rest of the game went 3.5 more hours. crazy stuff.

when ethier hit that, i yelled, LETS GO HOME! and it worked..

laugh.gif
Jim Tracy got that ballclub playing well, Dodgers NEEDED that win.

I kept dozing off around 1030-11p couldn't believe the game was still on, big ups to the bullpen: Belli, Tron, Brox and that blondie Weaver.

Weaver was
sick.gif
, but damn he settled down and pitched like a MAN ... and blondie showed some emotion
eek.gif
, this team needs more of that right now.

Dodgers with 9 walk off wins? Is that tops in the league?

GJ Ethier
pimp.gif

smh.gif
at the only reason I was able to stay up to see the end of that game is because I had to write a speech for class this morning.

That brings me to this. Anybody checked out losangelesfootballstadium.com ?

Back
Top Bottom