OFFICIAL 2009 DODGERS OFFSEASON THREAD: (95-57) NL West Champs --- NLCS Chumps

Always starts with the friendly conversation and joking around, then Jamie hit him with the yeah ... Frank has been so busy we haven't been able to really... get busy.

Then dude went with the are you serious? A beautiful mature lady like yourself? .... It was a wrap from there.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Always starts with the friendly conversation and joking around, then Jamie hit him with the yeah ... Frank has been so busy we haven't been able to really ... get busy.

Then dude went with the are you serious? A beautiful mature lady like yourself? .... It was a wrap from there.
laugh.gif
Speaking from experience?
laugh.gif

And I mean, she had to have done something really +!%$#% up for him to do her like this. Considering that he's trying to publicly embarass her at hispoint, It's fair enough to assume she +!%$#% somebody. Steinberg?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

lol steinberg
laugh.gif

caught cheating too many times, i fail at being sneaky.

i'm done, but seriously its the same +%#+ all the time.

you feed these weak women what they wanna hear especially when they're vulnerable as hell, ex jamie mccourt, who probably got no lovin from frankmclovin'

They are going to have to let the market for an Ace develop.

The market is thin right now.

John Lackey is not the answer, no thanks.

I wouldn't mind making a run at Erik Bedard.

Getting Joakim Soria wouldn't be bad either, but I doubt they will take Sherrill and what is the point of having three closers
laugh.gif

As far as the McCourts.....mudslinging at it's finest.

Logan White drafted Erik Bedard when he was with Baltimore, and he even suggested that Aaron Miller could be "a pitcher like Bedard" when we draftedhim this June.

Logan did say he would stake his reputation on Kuroda before we signed him.

I'd imagine we'll at least kick the tires.

I love offseason speculation, moreso than the transfer window in FOOTball . That's intense.

But with all of these shenanigans going on with the McC's -- it makes me uneasy.

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

good to see mccourt keeping true to his form of not knowing how to run a team. way to keep all this mess from getting out. i doubt anyone in the office boinked his wife. you would have to be pretty dumb to do that. plus with the way this has gone down, it probably would have leaked by now.
laugh.gif

QFT

and explain to me why yall wouldnt want John Lackey?

Dodgers' GM Ned Colletti said he "doesn't anticipate any cutbacks in resources" despite the drama between the McCourts, according to the AP(via ESPN).
Dylan Hernandez of The LA Times says that impending free agents Orlando Hudson and Randy Wolf are expected to "depart to greener pastures."

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Me personally, i'm a fan of the McCourts

From being with FOX to where we are now. Think about it.

well no $#%! anything is better then fox
laugh.gif

Goodluck to O-dog and Wolf, bout to get paid.

O-dog did a lot for the community, great asset to any clubhouse.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

good to see mccourt keeping true to his form of not knowing how to run a team. way to keep all this mess from getting out. i doubt anyone in the office boinked his wife. you would have to be pretty dumb to do that. plus with the way this has gone down, it probably would have leaked by now.
laugh.gif

QFT

and explain to me why yall wouldnt want John Lackey?

I think he's good, but his name doesn't yell out "ace" to me. Is boras his agent?

^Na, Bora$$ isn't his agent.

I do like the market though, its just really gotta play out:

Bedard
Harden
Marquis
Lee (Phillies gotta extend him after what he's done for them)

and the unpredictable dudes:
Webb
Sheets

Both coming off injuries, depending on what kind of contract they demand (incentives) they should be a low risk high reward type guys.

Bring on Webb, fat incentive contract.

I like Lackey.

Lee will have his option picked up by the PHils , i believe it's only $8mil

^ He doesn't want to be here.

It's not that Lackey isn't good. It's that we don't have the money to pay $15 mil a year for a pitcher with all of the arbitration raiseswe're going to have to pay.

My dream off-season:

Ned unloads Sherrill for 2 top 50 prospects, saving about 5 million.

Ned deals Pierre for something, anything.

Ned trades the prospects he got for Sherrill to acquire Halladay

We go into the season with the prospect of a Belliard/DeWitt platoon at 2B.

[h1]Romance in McCourt Divorce[/h1]
Posted Oct 25th 2009 2:30AM by TMZ Staff

Frank McCourt's wife, Jamie, may have unceremoniously gotten the ax as CEO of the Los Angeles Dodgers, but she is clearly trying to move on with her personal life.

We got these pictures of Jamie yesterday, lunching in Malibu with Jeff Fuller -- the new guy in her life. Now, in the awkward department, until recently Jeff was the Director of Protocol for the Dodgers.

We're told Jamie and Fuller began seeing each other after she split with Frank. Fuller was fired from the Dodgers in mid-October.

BTW, Fuller's late mom was an heir to the Pillsbury fortune ... translation, he's loaded.

As for Frank ... he was lunching yesterday in Laguna Beach with some dude at Hotel Montage.

mc4.jpg

Who thought this would end well for the benefit of the team?

TMZ is doing WORK, anything and anywhere they go / do TMZ will be there.

They've already gotten to the bottom of who her side piece is
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Frank already in praying position.

On point, I was thinking who he reminded me of
laugh.gif

All I had was:
Spoiler [+]
chipper_jones-lg.jpg

[h1]http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2009/10/kikuchi-to-stay-in-japan.html[/h1]
[h1]Yusei Kikuchi To Stay In Japan[/h1]
By Zach Links [October 24 at 10:05pm CST]

Highly touted left-handed pitcher Yusei Kikuchi has announced that he will stay in Japan after meeting with eight MLB teams and 12 NPB clubs, according to Kyodo News. Kikuchi chatted with the Red Sox, Dodgers, Rangers, Giants, Indians, Yankees, Mets and Mariners before opting not to make the leap to the United States.

Leading up to his announcement, outlets in Japan claimed that the 18-year-old would state his desire to continue playing baseball in his home country. Earlier this month, Patrick Newman of NPB Tracker compiled a scouting report on the hotly sought-after hurler and noted that his dream is to pitch in the major leagues. We may still see Kikuchi in MLB down the road, but not in 2010.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

this !@#% is going to be messy and in this new age with all the TMZ sites its going to be all out in the open

EDIT:

again im ask why are you grown man on TMZ?

Back
Top Bottom