Official 2009 ALCS Thread LAA Angels ( 2 ) vs NY Yankees ( 4 ) YANKEES WIN !!!

Giradi an average manager?

Dudes jump from one extreme to the next.

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

Mets fans hate the phillies. theres a rivalry between them
captain-obvious.jpg

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by onewearz

if the mets were playing the red sox in the WS, i'd root for spring training ..........
thank you...i dont understand the people who can root for rivals or neighbors
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ onewearz.

If it was that scenario, I'd root for the Mets...I don't mind rooting for NY teams other than my own to succeed if it doesn't conflict with MYpersonal team (except when it's football
wink.gif
)...and plus, I live inMA...a lot easier to handle the Mets trash talk than the Red Sox from over here.
laugh.gif

Anyways, let's go offense...some of those chances we had to widen the hell out of the lead better not come back to bite us.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

Yes he is. I thought he was nice in Florida. It seems as if he is scared to do what he wants. He trots out the same lineup everyday no matter who is battingwhat against the SP. He shouldve Walked or brought in a reviler against Vlad. Instead he brings in 3 relievers in the 8th sometimes.

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

He shouldve Walked or brought in a reviler against Vlad.
Sorry but I gotta
laugh.gif
@ this.

With the way Vlad's been struggling you wanted to walk him or bring a reliever in? Is this Vlad or A-Rod we're talking about? Dude was playing like ascrub...no reason to hook Andy there or have him as the tying run on base. I'm not Girardi's biggest supporter but it's not his fault Andy left allthose pitches over the plate...

Hindsight is 20/20.

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

Originally Posted by toine2983

Yes he is. I thought he was nice in Florida. It seems as if he is scared to do what he wants. He trots out the same lineup everyday no matter who is batting what against the SP. He shouldve Walked or brought in a reviler against Vlad. Instead he brings in 3 relievers in the 8th sometimes.

I'll agree with you about the relievers part, especially about bringing in Mo too early sometimes in games, but I thinkhe's a good manager not great though.

He's starting to get hit hard. Pull him.

Good performance by Andy. Just one mistake, but I can't be mad at him.

Now let's shut these guys down and take this game.

Andy pitched well, he only had two mistakes but they were very costly though.

We left some runs on the bases; we've gotta get more production out of the bottom of our lineup and Teix too.

goddamn Joba.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom