Official 2009 ALCS Thread LAA Angels ( 2 ) vs NY Yankees ( 4 ) YANKEES WIN !!!

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

GOT 3 SHIRTS - ME, BRO, DAD - 3 HATS - 2 AUTHENTIC, 1 ALCS CHAMPIONSHIP HAT, DAD LIKED THAT ONE, AND 3 ALCS CHAMPS SHIRTS

i like the hat, but i have to say one thing about the shirt and don't take this the wrong way. i'm a laker fan, we expect championships and i would never ever evvvvvvvvvvvverrrrr buy a western conference champs shirt because all i care about is them winning the championship.

i know if i was a yankee fan, i would feel the same, considering their storied history i would only buy world champs stuff
but to each their own.

Yes sir, I agree with you
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

bobby1109:
23ska909red02:
HTTB, wearz, Fanatic, briannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, hope y'all enjoy it.
happy.gif
laugh.gif
Just called out everyone who he thinks isn't a real Yankee fan.
You really suck at speaking for me. You probably shouldn't do that anymore.
happy.gif

kthxbye

laugh.gif
You know I was joking but I'll let it slide since you were in agonylast night.

Man this feels good, but not good enough.

4 More to go!!!!!!!!!!

I have to get that fitted but im passing on the shirt.........Ill grab the real shirt when we finish this thing off.

yeah i feel you, i was tempted to get the lakers western conference champs hat in 2008 just because i was so happy and suprised they made it that year but then i thought about it for a second.

still i might have to get one of those yankee hats, i'm pretty sure every modells in the city, will have a huge stock of them, and the mom and pop spots throughout the city should have them as well. if i can get my old employee discount from lids, ill order it from them, if not ill probably have someone in my family get me one and mail it to me.

its crazy how hat prices have gone up though, i got the 1998 yankees world series hat with the patch on the side that year for like $21.99 or $22.99 i believe.

and just a heads up for yankee fans, i'm almost certain after the season is over, all the remaining yankee authentic jerseys from this season with the new yankee stadium patch on them should be half off at the yankees team stores in the city. i got a home arod authentic with the 2008 all star patch and old yankee stadium patch for $80 this summer just because the price was so good and the employees were telling me thay they should be doing the same with all the stuff from this season as well.
nah they were closer to 29.99, because the regular fitteds were 24.99 at modells

Team Yankees,

I've been ridiculously busy with everything in my life right now. Between school, my current job, my family opening up a new business, etc, I've had notime.

The stadium was ROCKING last night. I sat 203, dead center of the Bleacher Creatures. I was a solid 2 inches away from catching Swisher's pre-gamethrowaround ball. Tipped off my finger
smh.gif

4 wins away fellas. 4 Wins.

<3

good win ... i need to get my hat ... i was worried and didn't like the move of bringing in rivera in the 8th but i'm relieved and happy

Yanks in 7

Originally Posted by icandunkonu

i been here all season, but this will be my last correspondence in this thread until the series it decided, i need 100% of my focus on this game. see ya in a few games

pimp.gif

Congrats to all u true Yankee fans (and I do NOT mean that as a knock on anyone). Listen, your team is in the freaking WORLD SERIES. Enjoy it.
smokin.gif

Yes, I hate the Yankees very much. Yes, I'll be cheering for the Phillies. But that has nothing to do with YOU being glad you get to cheer for YOUR team in the Fall Classic, and I don't.

happy.gif

my man
pimp.gif

venom lyrix, nice pickups. I got the same shirt this morning
pimp.gif
. I agreewith the whole t-shirt situation, but I said %##! it too, we haven't been to the Series since '03, might as well buy it.

Congrats to all u true Yankee fans (and I do NOT mean that as a knock on anyone). Listen, your team is in the freaking WORLD SERIES. Enjoy it.
smokin.gif

Yes, I hate the Yankees very much. Yes, I'll be cheering for the Phillies. But that has nothing to do with YOU being glad you get to cheer for YOUR team in the Fall Classic, and I don't.

happy.gif
Thanks Ska. you've always been a class act
happy.gif

I managed to get $16 off people today just so I could buy the hat.

The shirt is hot, but I'd rather wait to get the WS one if we win.

Originally Posted by Proshares

bobby1109:
23ska909red02:
happy.gif
laugh.gif
Just called out everyone who he thinks isn't a real Yankee fan.
You really suck at speaking for me. You probably shouldn't do that anymore.
happy.gif

kthxbye

laugh.gif
You know I was joking but I'll let it slide since you were in agony last night.
laugh.gif

cosign what ska said tho. httb, pro, old man onewearz, briannn, and company...congrats. hope it's a good world series. obviously ill root for the phillies.but my prediction is yanks in 5

Originally Posted by bulldg2686

yeah i feel you, i was tempted to get the lakers western conference champs hat in 2008 just because i was so happy and suprised they made it that year but then i thought about it for a second.

still i might have to get one of those yankee hats, i'm pretty sure every modells in the city, will have a huge stock of them, and the mom and pop spots throughout the city should have them as well. if i can get my old employee discount from lids, ill order it from them, if not ill probably have someone in my family get me one and mail it to me.

its crazy how hat prices have gone up though, i got the 1998 yankees world series hat with the patch on the side that year for like $21.99 or $22.99 i believe.

and just a heads up for yankee fans, i'm almost certain after the season is over, all the remaining yankee authentic jerseys from this season with the new yankee stadium patch on them should be half off at the yankees team stores in the city. i got a home arod authentic with the 2008 all star patch and old yankee stadium patch for $80 this summer just because the price was so good and the employees were telling me thay they should be doing the same with all the stuff from this season as well.
nah they were closer to 29.99, because the regular fitteds were 24.99 at modells

i think that was around 2000 or 2001.

i remember 1998 like it was yesterday, i got my first mlb fitted that summer black and blue mets hat at shea for $22, later that summer i got the astros hatwith the gold star and a yankee hat at lids and at most they had to have been $22 or 23,

in 1999 i tried to collect mlb hats of every team and they were still around $22-23 because i remember selling basketball cards strictly to try and get moneyto get hats
laugh.gif

i know they were $24.99 in 2002 because at the jersey store i worked at and at lids they were $24.99 and $27.05 after tax

they were 29.99 in 2006 then they raised them to $31.99 in 2007 when they swtiched to polyester, then again they raised them to $33.99 i remember gettingthe email about that when i worked at lids.

theres your fitted price increases for the past 12 years in a nutshell.

its crazy how ALL the old hats where durable and cheaper && now all these hats are so soft and exspenisve...

Anyone know if any sites online have any free shipping codes or whatever? I need to order one online bc none of the stores here are getting any in
mad.gif
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom