Official 2009 ALCS Thread LAA Angels ( 2 ) vs NY Yankees ( 4 ) YANKEES WIN !!!

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by Fanatic15

How do we get Kate Hudson at every game? lol.
Are you serious? That P is the reason Arod has showed up all postseason.
Okay clearly people are lost. I WANT the Yankees to win, and I LOVE A-Rod in case you all didn't know
smh.gif
It is clear that you want the Yankees to win. But the fact that you are baffled that she is at the game, when the Yankees star player is smashing is why people are asking if you are joking
Im not baffled I was saying how do we make sure she is at every game lol. Come on now. You have to know better than that
laugh.gif
. Read the same words I wrote but in a different way. How do we get her toevery game basically.

Had to step out for minute.

I'm glad we have the lead, let's keep it up.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

I have a feeling alot of us will be reaching that post limit tonight lol.
You should have seen KingFoam, onewearz and me in the Jets thread.

Giving ourselves limits to post knowing we would be in this thread all night
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

I'm not even comfortable with a 2 run lead.

I hope the Yankees don't just go through the motions to get the game to the later innings...add a few more.
Damn I swear I just said the same thing to my bro
laugh.gif

I'm not even comfortable with a 2 run lead.

I hope the Yankees don't just go through the motions to get the game to the later innings...add a few more.

Okay clearly people are lost. I WANT the Yankees to win, and I LOVE A-Rod in case you all didn't know
smh.gif
It is clear that you want the Yankees to win. But the fact that you are baffled that she is at the game, when the Yankees star player is smashing is why people are asking if you are joking
Im not baffled I was saying how do we make sure she is at every game lol. Come on now. You have to know better than that
laugh.gif
. Read the same words I wrote but in a different way. How do we get her to every game basically.
Yeah I don't see how anyone is confused by that
laugh.gif
it's pretty clear

Originally Posted by briannnnn

See, grumpy Angels, Red Sox, and Mets fans? The Yankees don't get calls going their way either.

They'll still %$+++ and moan about it.

Buck & McCarver would love nothing more than the Yankees to lose. You'd think they sucked off Oliver before the game started.

smh.gif
laugh.gif
. Read the same words I wrote but in a different way. How do we get her to every game basically.
Im done.

But Arod invites her. He is smashing and gives her tickets to the game. Its not likes shes making movies anymore. Shes got nowhere else to be.\

Got me arguin about a *+##@ during a playoff game
tired.gif

Good %@## by Oliver. Had to shut them down there. Now the bats gotta go to work to make this interesting

Originally Posted by Proshares

See, grumpy Angels, Red Sox, and Mets fans? The Yankees don't get calls going their way either.

They'll still %$+++ and moan about it.

Buck & McCarver would love nothing more than the Yankees to lose. You'd think they sucked off Oliver before the game started.
"If the Angels win that pitch did it and kept them in the game".....I mean even if they lose that pitch obviously was a big out nd keptit from getting ugly....And I swear they mention 2004 anytime they can
eyes.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

I have a feeling alot of us will be reaching that post limit tonight lol.
You should have seen KingFoam, onewearz and me in the Jets thread.

Giving ourselves limits to post knowing we would be in this thread all night
laugh.gif

good thing it was a blowout
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

seriously...they hate the Yankees so much, not even trying to hide it...the single last inning the Angels led off with..."AND HERE COME THE ANGELS"*%!#*

laugh.gif
Im done.

But Arod invites her. He is smashing and gives her tickets to the game. Its not likes shes making movies anymore. Shes got nowhere else to be.\

Got me arguin about a *+##@ during a playoff game
tired.gif

Good %@## by Oliver. Had to shut them down there. Now the bats gotta go to work to make this interesting
Hey Hey, It's not an argument, I was clarifying because you misunderstood what I was trying to say (And still seem to be
ohwell.gif
). It's all good. All I was saying was how do we make sure she is atevery game because when she is there we (Including Alex) do well. It wasnt a serious question by any means. I am very well aware that he invites her lol,that is clear to even the casual fan. It was a joke. Nothing more, nothing less.
happy.gif

Yeah I don't see how anyone is confused by that
laugh.gif
it's pretty clear

Okay good. I thought I was going crazy
laugh.gif
. I reread what I wrote like 5times like "What am I missing!" lol.

"OMG GIULIANI IS THERE. WE THE BEST"

Sorry I got nothin else right now. Angels need to get some runs to make this interesting again

Its all jokes. Im just trying to make the game more entertaining for myself

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

I cant wait for Arod to get that MVP tonight.
Getting WAY ahead of yourself...
smh.gif
This.

And A-Rod's fielding has come a long way from when he first converted to 3rd.

Back
Top Bottom