Official 2009 ALCS Thread LAA Angels ( 2 ) vs NY Yankees ( 4 ) YANKEES WIN !!!

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Socia

2v19i7t.jpg

Yea im quoting myself, wanna fight about it

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

WHY WOULD YOU TAKE LACKEY OUT, MIKE???!?!
WHY WOLD YOU DO THAT?!??!

He was fine.

Now you Angel fans know how it feels. When you think back of this pitching change for the foreseeable future, just remember the exact same thing happened in02, and you have a World Series title because of it. Zero sympathy from me.

I feel bad for Lackey not because he was taken out, but because that was a strikeout on Posada.

Baseball umps are pathetic, I see little league umps who do a better job.

* throws in towel

Congrats Yankees. You Yankee fans have been entertaining... You guys will probably get Lackey next year, lol.. I'll probably pull for you guys in the WSbecause if my team lost, it better be to the eventual champs. Can't even hate A-Rod or Tex even though he left us.. Oh well, we were out-pitched,out-fielded, out-hit, and out-managed...

roll.gif
at dodgers fans coming in here laughing when they were ready to off themselves last night.

WHAT THE *%%# IS BURNETT DOING IN THERE WHEN YOUR BULLPEN HAS NOT PITCHED IN A FEW DAYS YOU STUPID HORSE FACED IDIOT?

Put Hughes in if any more runners reach base.

Girardi gotta have a quick hook this inning for Burnett...can't blow this game now.

[Coach Singletary] CAN'T DO IT! [/Singletary]

My good luck ritual worked.

Tap my Yankee tat twice, swipe the Yankee logo on my hat, pound my chest twice, point at the sky.

WOW. You do all this before you have to face the Yankee killer? What the hell goes through Girardi's head when he makes these !*!@$!+ decisions?

Back
Top Bottom