Official 2009 ALCS Thread LAA Angels ( 2 ) vs NY Yankees ( 4 ) YANKEES WIN !!!

whats getting me is how Cano was just standing there watching the show, like if his mind was on something else
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

That wasn't Cano's fault by the way. He was trying to avoid them both being called out, which is what I believe happens if two runners are on base at the same time. Could be wrong though.
You're right.

This is probably the worst officiated game that I've EVER seen in the MLB.

the umps are really dumb... and posada shouldnt have ran back to third just commit to home your out anway because cano is there... and then cano not standingon the base was even more dumb like he wanted posada to be safe at third...

That wasn't Cano's fault by the way. He was trying to avoid them both being called out, which is what I believe happens if two runners are on base at the same time. Could be wrong though.

Well i'd say thats the case for most players, but Cano is pretty stupid.

You are wrong. In this case Cano is safe when he touches base since he reached it. Posada has 2 options. Home or be out. That was a double play

Originally Posted by Biggie62

You are wrong. In this case Cano is safe when he touches base since he reached it. Posada has 2 options. Home or be out. That was a double play
this

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

Well i'd say thats the case for most players, but Cano is pretty stupid.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Yeah AROD is def off the chain right now
smh.gif
. So sexy too, I could watch that swing + finish for days
nerd.gif

That comment is about as suspect as Arods grab *%% last night.

Just sayin dude has a good swing and finish fam. Just sayin'

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

whats getting me is how Cano was just standing there watching the show, like if his mind was on something else
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
This right here
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Fam was thinking about what he was gonna eat his platanos with when he got to New York.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom