Official 2009 ALCS Thread LAA Angels ( 2 ) vs NY Yankees ( 4 ) YANKEES WIN !!!

Bad call but so was the call on Swisher leaning from 2nd.

Make up call
laugh.gif

*@%@+**@ call by the umps.....smmh...ump wasnt even lookin at Swish.

thinking positive - Yanks have 3-0 lead and Kazmir has 84 pitches. Bottom of the line up getting walks and hits.

That umpire wasn't even looking at Swisher. My God these umps suck.

I rather have these guys
fake-umps-jay-game.jpg

T3B, .gif that right now! Swisher and the rest of the team clapping, then immediately turning around.

Originally Posted by truestt

The UMP wasn't looking at 3rd. GREAT work.

More of a reason to believe that was a make-up call to "restore order."

I'll take a 3-0 lead either way.

roll.gif
@ Cervelli's reaction.

T3B, .gif that right now! Swisher and the rest of the team clapping, then immediately turning around.
ASSUMING! We win tonight, I will. Can't be dealing with another foolish ending like last night.

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

That was BS. Make up call my %$%
indifferent.gif
The umpire wasn't even LOOKING at Swisher. Thatwas CLEARLY a make up call. And such bull +@%#, but w/e...can't keep dwelling on it, the team gotta use that last inning as jumpstart to the offense.

Why be upset about it? We shouldn't have got that run anyway if the out was called correctly at second.

No biggie. Let's get more hits and subsequently more runs, though.

How many pitches has CC thrown? Sheesh? I think he's at like 38 through 4.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

roll.gif
@ Cervelli's reaction.

ASSUMING! We win tonight, I will. Can't be dealing with another foolish ending like last night.

Sounds good to me.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Word. Fam I couldn't even laugh at the A-Rod thing from yesterday any more after that loss...
tired.gif

I noticed my stream was lagging behind y'all but I switched to another one so I should be good now.

Sabathia has 38 pitches through FOUR INNINGS. Hopefully he goes all 9...Lord knows the bullpen needs a rest (Mariano has pitched in every game in the playoffs
tired.gif
).

Back
Top Bottom