Official: 2009-2010 Fantasy Basketball Thread

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by bright nikes

What happend to Morrow?

Everyones droppin him.
Probably the return of Maggette is affecting his value more than the return of Monta.

Yeah your probably right, I dont see many GS games... I'm just pumped that Monta is back
pimp.gif
my playoffs started this week so that was huge for me

Same here. Got a bye. Prince hurt (even though hes back) , M Gasol Hurt, Jarret Jack losing his starting spot to freaken Calderon.

I swooped up Stuckey though
pimp.gif

So I was thinking of dropping Joakim Noah and Randy Foye to pick up Stuckey and and either Richard Jefferson or Jrue Holiday. What do you guys think of that move?

Originally Posted by kklutch22

So I was thinking of dropping Joakim Noah and Randy Foye to pick up Stuckey and and either Richard Jefferson or Jrue Holiday. What do you guys think of that move?

I would definitely drop Foye for either Stuckey or Holiday now that Livingston and Boykins seem to be cutting into Foye's already limited minutes.

Noah's your call. If you're not able to wait out on him, then I'd drop him. He may not even be back for another week according to ESPN. If you need 3PT's, AST & STL, go with Jrue (even if Lou comes back from injury). If you need shooting % and REB, go with RJ. He's been heating up lately, but Jrue seems to be more reliable right now.

Just to follow up on my question above... AK47, Stuckey and Prince are now all available off waivers. I'd like to drop AT MOST 2 of my players. Stuckey for TMac seems like an automatic add/drop considering games played next week and TMac just being an inconsistently bum knee. 
laugh.gif

But who should I drop Gooden for - AK47 or Prince (aka who'll be lesser prone to injury)? Prince did have a great game last night against CLE, and I'm always worried that AK47's back, knees, ankles
, face, etc. spazzing out.

BTW. Thanks for the advice so far, offbad & others.

My Niketalk Fantasy Gurus.

Out of Kendrick Perkins and Toney Douglas, which guy would you play?

Perk has been pretty garbage but he's going up against NY, while Douglas has been great but going up against Boston. 

Those who has a buy this week are lucky, I'm fighting for 1st and 2nd place for a buy next week when the first round of playoffs begin and Granger, Stuckey and GWallace are all out for me.
Not only that but Kaman, Taj Gibson, Ellis and Eric Gordon are all struggling.

At least I managed to pick up Richard Jefferson for Jarret Jack, hopefully he makes a push towards the end of the season.

toney douglas

i'd probably add AK, but prince seems safer.

having both devin harris and lou williams this week
smh.gif

^ He's definitely not a starter (since Butler arrived), but he is expected to play tonight.
Jason Terry (facial surgery) will play against the Bulls on Wednesday.

Terry ends up missing just five games and his conditioning should not be an issue because he's been working out with the team. We're expecting The Jet to be immediately inserted back into his sixth man role and play 28-33 minutes. Rodrigue Beaubois is droppable in a lot of formats.
Source: Dallas Morning News

I suggest Bill walker, for thosoe who are in deeper leagues.

Hes done well with Chandler out, and should expect more time in the rotation moving forward.

Looks like this is the last week for Collison

CP3 comes back next week

He should sit out it's not like they are going to make the playoffs

^ Agreed. (I know others might not though. haha.) Don't risk it, CP3!!!

OK, so I failed at getting Stuckey or AK47. Some goons playing for "the consolation prize" got them off waivers first. Oh well. As long as no one in my bracket got them... Looks like I may go after Grant Hill or Tayshaun Prince after they clear waivers instead. Who's the better pickup?

Also, someone dropped Raymond Felton. Between Felton and Jrue Holiday, who would be the better replacement if Collison did in fact lose his minutes to CP3? Please let me know!

Damn, CP3 next week??? I was hoping Darren would carry me through the playoffs.

Whats the word on Tony Parker. Ive got George HIll, but I think I should go ahead and drop him for Tony Douglass. Any thoughts on this guys?

mad.gif
why K Love gotta go and open his stupid mouth talking +##+ about his coach?

Salmons is still available, but I'm gonna give Love another game to see if he does anything

I am going to hold on to Collison and see what happpens next week

He should at least get more PT and CP3 could get injured again you never know

Back
Top Bottom