Official: 2009-2010 Fantasy Basketball Thread

tony parker is out probably another month, so i'd keep george hill-- though he's not a great source of ASTs

I have Collison too and he has bailed me out 2 weeks in a row now in assists. From what I heard, CP3 will play but it might be in limited minutes.
So hold on to Collison.

If CP3 is fully healthy and plays major minutes, then I am screwed for the playoffs.

i traded collison, deng and perkins on the last day of our trade deadline last month for tyreke evans and beasley.

i got dwade and scola for brook lopez, ben gordon and ariza

drafted lebron #1 overall

conley
wesley matthews
dwade
lebron
tyreke evans
courtney lee
rasual butler
tyrus thomas
beasley
luis scola
spencer hawes
robin lopez
nene

looking to get one of the top 2 byes for playoffs next week (currently in #2) anyone think i should hold onto tyrus thomas and get someone else? i just like his production on rebs and blks even though he's not starting.

any comments or feedback are appreciated!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by KobeBeef

is granger out for the season?
No word yet. He's still out indefinitely. I might hold on to him for another day or two until Indy gives more info.

Originally Posted by henz0

Are Curry/ Dwill / Blatche gonna play today?
Steph Curry - day-to-day; questionable for tonight's game
Eddy Curry - definite no-go (doubt you really had Eddy on your team, but just in case. lol.)
DWill - game-time decision WILL play tonight
Blatche - Blatche said he WILL play. Saunders said he MIGHT NOT.

Hope that helps.

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Haha. Must have surprised you even as a Wizards fan.

sad but true
laugh.gif

i had gilbert arenas in the 3rd round and i was doing well until his suspension
mad.gif

hopefully i'll be okay with my revamped team. we shall see

drop deng for gibson or douglas? out at least two weeks means he's out till at least halfway through semifinals playoffs. I have a bye next week for the playoffs though

Collison 2morrow or play it safe with Al Jefferson

I am down in 3's that is why I am considering Collison

I could also go with somebody off FA's

It was close but manage to finish first in my league and got the bye for the first week of playoffs.
fantas11.jpg

Now, here is my team going into the playoffs. I think it is pretty solid but someone just dropped Gallinari and with CP3 coming back, should I consider dropping Collison for Gallinari?
fantas12.jpg

I got a week to monitor these players since I have the bye but I do need to solidify the team going forward.
Other notables on teh waivers list at the moment is Hedo, Artest, Barnes, Young, jack, Kirilenko, Gallinari, Rush, Ilyasova and Caspi.
Ideas?

Back
Top Bottom